[PTC - NEOBUX] [GR - ENG] [#1] Earn money without investing a single dollar!

ti na s kanw re.. 45/52 active exw.. daily base.. ;)

46 ama eimoun k egw...alla malakia eixa kanei apo to ref tou ed pou dn eixe katholou direct kai mollis ekana reg mou eipe oti dn einai 30 meres member..

Ρεφ 1 ) metrita-sto-xeri.... Χθες στις 17:49 Σήμερα 37 37.000

Ρεφ 2 ) metrita-sto-xeri.... Χθες στις 17:01 Χωρίς κλικ 0 0.000

Ρεφ 3 ) link.smartscreen.... 2012/02/07 στις 18:03  Σήμερα 44 14.667

Ρεφ 1 ) metrita-sto-xeri.... Χθες στις 17:49 Σήμερα 37 37.000

Ρεφ 2 ) metrita-sto-xeri.... Χθες στις 17:01 Χωρίς κλικ 0 0.000

Ρεφ 3 ) link.smartscreen.... 2012/02/07 στις 18:03  Σήμερα 44 14.667

oi direct sou?

oi direct sou?

Yep ;)

Συγχαρητήρια

Έχετε κερδίσει: 10 NeoPoints

Οι NeoPoints πιστώθηκαν στον λογαριασμό σας

Ti kanoume ta neopoints tora...?o admin ipe pos epektinis tous referals alla den vlepo pou8ena tin epilogi

Επιλέγεις τα κουτάκια και βάζεις τις μέρες , άμα έχεις αρκετα NP θα σου βγάλει κουτάκι να διαλέξεις ή NP ή Βασικό Υπόλοιπο .

Κάποιος που μπορεί να δει τους referral μου λέει λίγο τα Pack + Τιμές?

re pedia ti pezei me tous referals ... dld kathe mera tha kanoun 8 click apo tous 20 kai meta thn epomenh oi alloi 8...egw sas to eipa kapoia poustia exoun kanei

re pedia ti pezei me tous referals ... dld kathe mera tha kanoun 8 click apo tous 20 kai meta thn epomenh oi alloi 8...egw sas to eipa kapoia poustia exoun kanei

den einai poustia file etsi einai apla einai anrthropoi san kai sena tecpa eimai girw stous 7 mines melos oti aporia 8elete pm

http://www.neobux.com/forum/?frmid=3&tpcid=44647

There are the excellent clickers: A good and hard-working user who religiously never misses a day of clicking. These are hard to find, especially when they have no referrals to work for.

There are the once-upon-a-time clickers: We can easily divide these in two groups: The ones that click every other day (either because they click twice in a day or because they share an account) and the ones that click half (or about) the minimum advertisements available (also account sharing takes place as many daily normal activities people have with friends and family).

There are the never-never clickers: These are the funny ones. They register but either never login or login but never click. These mostly come from referral's exchange and are here just to look at the funny pretty colors.

There are click-and-got-tired clickers: These ones click on the first day(s) and then, all of the sudden, they get tired. Usually, it's not a wrist strain or a non working mouse but the deception of seeing only 1 cent per click. Daddy always gives them more as an allowance.

There are the I-got-my-wife/mother-in-law/dog/boss on my back ones: These are the folks you see in the street rushing to work in the morning and getting home late at night. They do try to click but fail sometimes because there's something else more important to do.

There are the crazy ones: These are classified as miscellaneous behavior individuals... you never know what they'll do next.

http://www.neobux.com/forum/?frmid=3&tpcid=44647

There are the excellent clickers: A good and hard-working user who religiously never misses a day of clicking. These are hard to find, especially when they have no referrals to work for.

eimai perifanos pou eimai enas apo autous