R.I.P SoFaKi

Dask

Uhm.. It's so cruel, but I'll tell you.. Just be brave boy, be brave..

She was walking around when.. A -beep-ING BADASS TRYNDA APPEARED AND BAM BOOM DAnG DOONF BOOM ZDOOP HAD A CRITICAL ON HER! Then the FACKiNG CLIENT CRASHED AND SHE DIDN'T MANAGE TO RECONNECT.. That was her end.. Painful, short, criticaled..

No sense and be respectfull to that girl FOR THE GODSHAKE -.-' if you was to her place??? would you like to say these -beep-ing bullshits for you???

No sense and be respectfull to that girl FOR THE GODSHAKE -.-' if you was to her place??? would you like to say these -beep-ing bullshits for you???

Dude, are you serious? Cause I am.

Dude, are you serious?

Im not ;P

Dude, are you serious? Cause I am.

YOU'RE SERIOUS BY TELLING THESE -BEEP-ING BULSHITS??? GO TO A DOCTOR FOR CHECK!!!!! MAYBE YOUR MIND IS GONNA BE CRAZY -.-' ASSHOLE!

YOU'RE SERIOUS BY TELLING THESE -BEEP-ING BULSHITS??? GO TO A DOCTOR FOR CHECK!!!!! MAYBE YOUR MIND IS GONNA BE CRAZY -.-' ASSHOLE!

rumors saying that magaki got crazy after accident,he was close to her.

don't give attention to his replies,he doesn't understand a shit around him

rumors saying that magaki got crazy after accident,he was close to her.

don't give attention to his replies,he doesn't understand a shit around him

I AM WITH SOFI AT THE MOMENT IDIOTS. WE'RE PARTYING.

ME, SOFI AND SADAMM.

that kid gazoza still watches wwe? O.o zomg

Kid... xD

Funny she dead? then go to  her funeral (if she have 1 already) and go show ur respect there ... Not here, on the place where noone take you seriously... Now you know JERITROLL!

ME, SOFI AND SADAMM.

and me and quadaffi bin-laden and trolololo guy xD Dont you remember ?!

ME, SOFI AND SADAMM.

you see. just agree with him,that's all.

yes magaki my boy,how is sadam?

gr omg το πιο τραγικο ειναι το οτι σκεφτομουν οτι καποιος θα βγαλει οτι πεθανε και καλα καποιος μεσα απο το Mxc .. δηλαδη ειναι 90% πιθανοτητες να μην το πιστεψεις και 10% να το πιστεψεις διαλεχτε και παρτε ..

Απο οτι ξερω αυτη ειναι μια νεα κοπελα απο Ιαπωνια .. Τωρα πως στα καλα καθουμενα πεθανε (αν πεθανε βεβαια )πραγματικα δεν ξερω ..

Βεβαια για τους πιο δυσκολοπιστους .. Μπορει να μην ειναι καν κοπελα .. Ποτε δεν ξες ποιος κρυβεται πισω απο ενα pc εκτος αμα κανεις καμια συνδεση στο skype και τον δεις ..

Kid... xD

Funny she dead? then go to  her funeral (if she have 1 already) and go show ur respect there ... Not here, on the place where noone take you seriously... Now you know JERITROLL!

i don't rly care who takes me serious and who not ;D