[L2J] L2 Equanimity PvP Server Customized and Balanced features

RhyDorN

Hello there, i'm here to share with you the server I've started playing, i personally really think it is awesomely developed, i've been playing lineage2 on may many private servers but i've never seen such unique development,  so i want to help it to grow up, the actual population is not bad but it can get better i really think this is the last server i will ever play on lineage2.

- Rates

We are a High Five Server! (aka High Five CT2.6)

XP Rate: x120

SP Rate: x120

Party XP Rate: x2

Adena Rate: x250

Enchant Rate: 70%

Blessed Rate: 75%

Safe Enchant: +7

Max Enchant: +20

Buffs: 3 hours

*Note

do not get impressed by the low xp rate, remember that vitality system helps you a lot increasing drastically the exp earned, by personal experience i can assure you leveling main+subs is the easiest part

- General Information

Even though our server is highly modified, our server is based off L2J, so we thank them for their hard work!

- Rebirth System

At Level 85 players may rebirth as many times you want, to obtain new skills or to get special items.

the skills are not the ones you've seen on other servers with rebirth system, they're totally custom and they're not unbalancing classes

- Vote Reward System

You will be rewarded everyday that you vote!

- Crystal Scrolls Support

Crystal Scrolls are 100% enchant rate, but only drop from Valakas and Antharas so they are extremely RARE!

- Events

Automated TvT (Team vs Team), CTF (Capture the Flag), DM (Death Match), DMS (Death Match Survival), RB (Raid Battle), and CTP (Capture the Point) Events through out the day

We have mutliple maps for each event, so you wont be playing at the same area all the time. We have a unique approach to Events that gets rid of spawn killing issues. Random rewards for winning! You even get a small prize if you lose. A command to join these events from anywhere! (.jointvt, .joinctf, .joindm, joinrb). Very basic buffs are available. MP and CP potions are disabled. All of these Events can be spectated by other players. We have afk prevention in Events, anyone that goes afk in an Event will be punished with our .afk command.

- Custom Instance Zones

Our Solo Instance Zone, is a solo mini adventure that you wont see anywhere else except right here on L2 Equanimity! Expect fun and prizes and wanting to come back to do it all over again. Our Group Instance Zone Event, is for 3 to 9 people in a party, which is also a unique L2 Equanimity feature you wont see anywhere else, and you can bring you friends along for the ride!

- Modified Classes

Some people may be skeptical of this idea, but aren't you tired of seeing all the same classes being played, for example TH, HE, SH, Tanks, and Bishop? Well here there is a reason to play just about every class. Commonly not played classes such as Summoners, Dwarfs, BD, SwS, EE, SE have been modified with extra skills and even servitors have added stat bonuses to make them better! A complete list of modified classes and exactly what was changed for them is available in game when typing our custom command (.info). Do not worry though, but normal and modified classes are subject to nerfing if they become too strong.

This is a general overwiev

classinfo.png

Here are 3 examples :

swordsingerr.png

bladedancer.png

bishopk.png

- Custom Spoil System

Why not utilize a great game mechanic! All of our custom Farmzones monsters have special spoils that are used as a new currency for unique items not available anyway else other then spoiling.

- Custom Talismans

Talismans DO NOT disappear on our server, also we have custom made Talismans that give effects like extra HP, CP, or M def

- Offline Shops are enabled

If you create a shop in a peace zone, then log out, your shop will stay online.

- Special commands

(.info) that lets you perform actions from anywhere

Players may augment from anywhere with (.info) command. Players may Add/Remove Dyes from anywhere with (.info) command. Players may see if Epic Raids & Custom Raids are Alive from anywhere with (.info) command. You may see top PvP/PK of everyone on the server from anywhere with (.info) command. You may also check many other things with this command in game like, rules, rates, server news, Farming area info, Staff info, Donations, and Modified Class Information!

infocommand.png

Special command Dress Me (from the .info panel) lets you change your armor appearence to any armor between B and S80 Grade

dressmecommand.png

Special command Repair to repair your character from being stuck , crashing on login and so on

characterrepair.png

- Completely Custom and unique Farmzones

All Custom Farmzones contain Custom Raid Bosses. Custom Mobs have Custom skills and even player skills (mobs can even do things like lethal you or disarm you). We have a total of 5 Custom Farmzones, one for level 50-70, one for 70-80, two for 80-85 and one group Farmzone for multiple people over 80. Each of our 5 Farmzons have a Variety of completely different mobs! For more in depth info about our Farmzones check them out in game!

- NPC Information

All our custom NPCs layouts are very organized unlike most servers! Our NPC Buffer can buff you and also buff your pets! You may create custom buff schemes! We have a extremely organized GM Shop with a wide variety of contents. Our Gm Shop is also influenced by castle owners tax rates, so that players can make money by owning an castle, and have some power over the prices. We have a Global Gatekeeper with a clean organized layout that allows you to go almost anywhere easily. Also NPC functions that allow you to De-Level, change your name and title color, give reputation points for farmed items, and even have a NPC Function that allows you to directly enchant your items from +0 to +7 (our safe enchant), but 7 enchant scrolls are still required, this is a custom feature to save you time!

- New Player Benefits!

New players receive adena, items, and bonuses automatically when they reach certain levels to help them out. You receive bonuses at these levels, 20, 40, 52, 61, 76, 80, 81, 82, 84, and 85. These bonuses were made to for a user friendly experience for new players. Brand new characters automatically have top NG gear. NG soulshots, MP potions, healing potions, and a vitality item that are automatically on your shortcut bar for easy access.

- PK protection for low level Characters

We have a buff that anyone can obtain at our buffer that makes it where a player cannot be attacked by another player that is 4 or more levels higher then them, and in vice versa.

- Development

Our server is always getting updates, we strive to make our server the best so you will see a constant flow of updates that can be viewed in the server news window in-game, or on our websites homepage that shows our complete list of updates for each month.

- Other Features

Territory Wars

Fortresses

Olympiad

Subclass Certification System

Subs may be leveled up to 84

Geodata in all Farmzones, Castles, and Event Areas

Hero Weapons are Enchantable!

Players may enchant their 3rd Profession skills

Special Rewards for Fishing

Skills are autolearn, except Forgotten Ones which can be bought in shop for special coins (they're extremely cheap anyway don't worry)

and much much more!

- Hosting Information

CPU: Intel Xeon X3440 2.53 GHZ (which is a 4 Core processor,2.93 GHz with Turbo Boost)

RAM: 8 GB DDR3

100 Mbs connection

Operating System: Windows 2008 R2

http://l2equanimity.com/index.php

I will add a personal comment, the server has many hidden features, you just have to come and try it out

i can assure you that you WILL NOT be disappointed, this server is simply amazing, the Devs are greatly experienced, they make weekly updates to improve the gameplay and the fun.

-RhyDorN

ingame name : Japan

Where is my post?

Who deleted it? Why you deleted it? Because i am telling the truth about donation system? 75% blessed enchant and donate for +20 items to a "donate or die" server ?

Let people read and discuss bad comments also. Do not keep only the good ones.

i didn't remove your post, i it is in the same topic but on "preview servers"..... i accept your comment but don't look only at that side, i can assure you that is not a donators only server, no way dude , the admin is really a clever person helpful and always there to answer questions and doubts, you speak withouth even checking ingame, i hate when people judge basing themselves on donations, donations are part of the game, of private servers, withouth donations the server you love wouldn't be up and you couldn't play, anyway i repeat, your comment is in the topic in preview servers i didn't delete anything.