[LF ANIME]^-^

RєVєnGeR^

You girl ;P .. Is it still on S class exam or other scene ? I already know that someone will die >.<

SPOIL: none will die from Fairy Tail :D

but it has something to do with Lucy ^^

one more suggestion from me:

Nurarihyon no Mago. this anime have 20 episodes in 1st season and 20 on second and it's on going.

[GR]aksizei na t deis.[/GR]

i suggest you to watch the following animes:

Soul Eater

Deadman Wonderland

suggest and these 2 anime ;)

Forgot to mention , i am starting Fairy Tale right now.

The best choice .. Maybe until episode 12 and after that 30 you will get bored but its mainly the introduction of chars and some missions they do to earn money and generally their life style .. After that (Especially one of the best fights at 40 ep. and after that episode) you wont stand up from pc :D

The best choice .. Maybe until episode 12 and after that 30 you will get bored but its mainly the introduction of chars and some missions they do to earn money and generally their life style .. After that (Especially one of the best fights at 40 ep. and after that episode) you wont stand up from pc :D

I've only faced the thing when your hands press next episode without you doing it when i was watching One Piece's first episodes 3-4 years b4 , when Goku owned Frieza's Butt at DBZ , The 7 last Ao No Exorcist episodes (what a comeback for Yuki-Chan)

Watched Fairy Tale 1st Episode.

So funny and so into action.Indeed mage fights are beautifull.Well its very nice , i like it so much , maybe it become my favourite , AFTER OP OFC :D

So funny and so into action.Indeed mage fights are beautifull.Well its very nice , i like it so much , maybe it become my favourite , AFTER OP OFC :D

For Sure ;)

IKUZOOOOOO, KARYUU NO HOKOOOOOOOOO,

UTOBEEEEEEE, KARYUU NO TEKKENNNNNNNN.

epic voice epic spells right? :3