NFS Hot pursuit ram requirment prob

CarmineAngelo

Post your motherboard model so i can give you the proper ram to buy.

If its an oldie pc, you gotta know that ddr2 are more rare to find so its gonna be pricy.

Playing a game with less ram than the requirements is gonna make your game and pc crash itself if the game is overloaded.

Post your motherboard model so i can give you the proper ram to buy.

If its an oldie pc, you gotta know that ddr2 are more rare to find so its gonna be pricy.

Playing a game with less ram than the requirements is gonna make your game and pc crash itself if the game is overloaded.

i bought pc on 2007-8 ,  don't really remember...

i bought pc on 2007-8 ,  don't really remember...

if you have the knowledge to open the side panel, look up in the motherboard. It says the model inside but you gotta search close to it.

opening the panel is just 2 screws

i'll do it later and i'll send u via msg.

If i test it with 1 gb ram it will harm my pc?

It may crash your game, and in the worst occasion the operating system won't be able to read your physical memory and gonna crash the pc itself

no, just a simple crash like a dc in lineage ;D

okay thanks ed you helped me a lot.

when i'll have the money afford i'll bring up this topic in order to help me with motherboard and ram and such.

Good evening ,

I just installed nfs hot pursuit and im playing it without errors , i just lag sometimes on HQ cutscenes.

download and install Game booster too:3 it will save you some ram for better perfomance while you playing