[Poll]Idea about this board

Brzoza

Should be someone who can moderate this board?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should be someone who can moderate this board?

• Yes. (explain if u can)
    • No. (explain if u can)

Well i saw this board is new and its dead-empty. I have idea for Maxtor to make someone to moderate this and make this board live. Lots of users MXC has (had) consoles and I know that many people could be here to look and find information about games, DLC, arrange matches (for example: BlackOps etc), give opinions about game, suggest why buy it or no etc. etc. About arrange matches in future if we found team who own the same console + game Mods can do events with prizes or smth like that.

I hope u understand and this board looks as though this was not.

Think about it.

@Edit: I vote yes because its good idea and we can together help each other get's Trophy (PS3) or Achievement (Xbox 360) which need's team-work.

I'm not against that for sure.

Expanding this section and adding somebody who's good with consoles would really help ;)

no because there are few people on this forum with consoles, but if you got any problems post'em here and I'll help you

I dont have any problem but would be nice if there will be any tournaments made by MxC =D