windows server 2008 x64

kostantinosftw

Question

I unistall mssql and I tried random version.. now I don't know how to remove them! DAMT!

I need a link for mssql 2008. :'[

And someone to connect to my PC and remove those faggot versions! :)

I unistall mssql and I tried random version.. now I don't know how to remove them! DAMT!

I need a link for mssql 2008. :'[

And someone to connect to my PC and remove those faggot versions! :)

Maybe I missed something, but which L2off system are you trying to use under 2008 (from the screenshot it looks to be GF)? C1 through C5 will not function on 2008, Interlude does work but is unstable while Gracia Final works great.

What are you system specs?

I have Gracia Final running well under Windows Server 2008 x64 as well as MSSQL 2008 Enterprise x64 so you are doing something wrong; either in setup or in your configuration files.

Interlude on 2008 is a funky thing to get working correctly and will generally be slow or crash since it was not designed to work on such a new kernal, it also does not know what i5's and i7 CPU's are and will act weird.

Best suggestion is use Windows Server 2003 x64 with MSSQL 2005 x64 for best results and better memory usage.

Ping 9999 means the server port is not open.