interlude [L2J] L2Sigmo Interlude Mid Rate.

'Baggos'

Because they do not whine in forum and farm.

And it's so easy to take adena or GB.

And if they were within 1 hour to have everything, we did it a pvp server!

Now a days people don't want farm servers, if they did they would go to servers that were worth their time and effort. Not some random 200x.

I mean the idea it's cool yeah I get the point you make it hard to farm so people will pvp like retail... clean weapons and armors. But seriously putting on the website we will stay on as longest we can that's kinda lame. It's like telling someone I will kill you when I feel like it.

Edit: I will report your forum to the DzinerStudio team because you're using their premium theme without paying for it. They might tell your host to shut down the forum if you don't change it.

Btw don't think I'm hating on you because I got better things to do. I just don't like people that steal other people work.

Edit: I will report your forum to the DzinerStudio team because you're using their premium theme without paying for it. They might tell your host to shut down the forum if you don't change it.

You have my permission.

I wait for news.