Augmetation stuck

TsIpIzTiK®

Question

hello maxcheaters.i want to make in my server actives augmetation to stuck exaplse.

1player to have Empower and might together same time. am not so good on java,i have try to do it but not results anyone can tell me what i must to change/add/delete?

4 answers to this question

you mean in a weapon have 2-3 skills together? or you mean when you put a weapon which has skill, and you put another weapon(or just be with the hands), to keep the skills in the skill list? Explain better please.

you mean in a weapon have 2-3 skills together? or you mean when you put a weapon which has skill, and you put another weapon(or just be with the hands), to keep the skills in the skill list? Explain better please.

when i eqip for example arcana and do item skiill: empower after i eqip the angel slayer i do item skill:might empower deaspear.i want to do aguments buffs to stuck on buff list but not no skill list

when i eqip for example arcana and do item skiill: empower after i eqip the angel slayer i do item skill:might empower deaspear.i want to do aguments buffs to stuck on buff list but not no skill list

hmmm, that sounds like a java modification... you need to have your server's source code to fix it.. do you have it?