[Request]Morde Build...

Morde is an awesome champion ,with lots of rolles in team ,i really like this champ but -i dont know why- i suck with it , i mean i rarely see a bad morde ,on topic i want a full guide for morde items/runes/masteries/gameplay tacts

ps: yes i ve read alot of guides in sites like leaguecraft and mobafire... but i still suck at him , i was wantedring if you guys can help me out !?!

ty in advance

well lot of players hate my build :D but i never lost one 1v4 fight with morde,

so my first item is regrowth pendant and 1 health pot

you have to focus at hitting ALL the enemy minions ( and if u can harras at the same time the enemies ) even if they try to harass u you will lose only your hp shield

after that if the lane goes fine and i have 1-2 kills then i pick soulstealer, after that i choose to buy deathcap

the tactic on all teamfights is. mark the enemy carry if your team focus at him then u just ulti him.use your shield when its on and the try to play like E and Q everytime ( if u have those items i said you can 1-2-3 hit them ) then i build rylai's cause of the slow and health, after that you can pick if u want more AP or a bit of defence if the enemies are getting harder to fight

and what about masterieS, and runes?

i have ap runes and some magic penetration

about masteries the most usefull for me is the ignite one and the ap when its on cooldown, you can find the most usefull

i have ap runes and some magic penetration

about masteries the most usefull for me is the ignite one and the ap when its on cooldown, you can find the most usefull

hmmm i will test it once i have time ;) ty

well lot of players hate my build :D but i never lost one 1v4 fight with morde,

so my first item is regrowth pendant and 1 health pot

you have to focus at hitting ALL the enemy minions ( and if u can harras at the same time the enemies ) even if they try to harass u you will lose only your hp shield

after that if the lane goes fine and i have 1-2 kills then i pick soulstealer, after that i choose to buy deathcap

the tactic on all teamfights is. mark the enemy carry if your team focus at him then u just ulti him.use your shield when its on and the try to play like E and Q everytime ( if u have those items i said you can 1-2-3 hit them ) then i build rylai's cause of the slow and health, after that you can pick if u want more AP or a bit of defence if the enemies are getting harder to fight

thia actually worked for me ty <3

2jc67om.png