[L2J] L2 Cristal x1000

Mefesis

Nah ,i think i give up to interlude servers ,everywhere 90% only mage servers ,mage most op ,daggers 5x nefred and etc ,eh let's go back to freya folks ,there you can give 10 k backstab with dagger not 500 backstab like here xD

I doubt gm will take care ,since he didnt taked care till the start

Server could be fine but as i said ,all gms love mages and archers ,im tired of these 2 classes ,is not normal ,all classes must be playable ,not only mage/archer ,you barely give 700 backstab here but you get OH NVM ,let it

Awesome server

33343.jpg

Good luck lol ,im not going to make sps just to play ,im tired of these crap servers and this noob client interlude ,omg ,i told you ,only mage is playable on most of interlude servers

Is the first time in my l2 history i laugh so bad

On every server i ever played i always gived 2-4 k long ranges and i received like 350 dmg normal dmg from sps and get 1 k crit :))))) ,good luck trololol ,nice gm

Awesome server

33343.jpg

Good luck lol ,im not going to make sps just to play ,im tired of these crap servers and this noob client interlude ,omg ,i told you ,only mage is playable on most of interlude servers

Is the first time in my l2 history i laugh so bad

On every server i ever played i always gived 2-4 k long ranges and i received like 350 dmg normal dmg from sps and get 1 k crit :))))) ,good luck trololol ,nice gm

take resist

Pro players are buffing gmight and blessing queen from buffer and they zerk together in mos :P ,great archer dmg ,just 4 k to 800 pdef not too much

And i give 6 k magic crit with my SPS loool ,so funny xD

Nah ,i think i give up to interlude servers ,everywhere 90% only mage servers ,mage most op ,daggers 5x nefred and etc ,eh let's go back to freya folks ,there you can give 10 k backstab with dagger not 500 backstab like here xD

I doubt gm will take care ,since he didnt taked care till the start

Server could be fine but as i said ,all gms love mages and archers ,im tired of these 2 classes ,is not normal ,all classes must be playable ,not only mage/archer ,you barely give 700 backstab here but you get OH NVM ,let it

your the most retarded player ever...you should not play lineage really

like fuck off....you have no ideea how this game works really........

it's a buff based game so learn to fucking buff before crying

Yeah ,that's why i gived to my friend at 1,3 k mdef 6500 dmg with sps ,cause im a retard kid with minds problem and schizofrenik piece of shi.t like you who don't have any idea about what is talking and about l2

well this server is a peace of sheet!! 0 balanace. the whole pack sucks!!i did skills like rapid shot with dagger, cp pots has 0 reuse time, you can take nobless status from the class manager and finaly i got baned for no reason. one gm was giving items to his friends in the middle of giran and when i got closer to them he baned me...

//Faill

lets hope that somebody make's a balanced interlude server cuz i hate  ct1+

most of l2 players prefere c4/interlude servers... the problem is that developers try to fix the balance with codes but balance can only be fixed be pro players because they know better what needs to be fixed. the only way to achive it is to open a beta server for 5-6 months and have 10-15 pro chars to try everything.

Even if 10 best players in l2 would make balance ,it will never exist best balance neither in official ,Because L2 is like (sph beat dagger and get beated by berseker but dagger beat berseker and  get beated by sph) L2 will always be like this no matter what u're trying

Best balance will be like: Ghost hunter beat everyone but mages hardly ,Mages beat everyone except doombringers ,Doombringers in oly beat every class possible but in pvp get rapped by dagger and some chance to get rapped by trickster too