Please help, I'm desperate :( hi5 server problem

Hello all, first wanted to say that my English is not very good because i'm spanish and if something does not mean I forgive.

I wanted to discuss a problem I have with the systems high five, I happen to download the 8269 review (last) and I have a problem. Me and downloaded many systems and all feel the same and not that happens. What happens is that I came into the game, I can not connect, enter the character selection, create a character, but when I give him a start there is no more, you see a sign saying: l2.exe has stopped working and behind critical error. I wonder what happens to me and if I could solve and find a system that worked high five, I'd be very happy. Thanks in advance.

Hello all, first wanted to say that my English is not very good because i'm spanish and if something does not mean I forgive.

I wanted to discuss a problem I have with the systems high five, I happen to download the 8269 review (last) and I have a problem. Me and downloaded many systems and all feel the same and not that happens. What happens is that I came into the game, I can not connect, enter the character selection, create a character, but when I give him a start there is no more, you see a sign saying: l2.exe has stopped working and behind critical error. I wonder what happens to me and if I could solve and find a system that worked high five, I'd be very happy. Thanks in advance.

maybe your high five lineage client is full of bullshits,try to get a clean client