WTF?...

bubulinas

and then leave the forum to his handsWell,I  dont think he will , as i said before he will emoquit as soon as he can

We can never know anyway.Weird promote.

Okay, it's my promotion day and I'll be really really really kind.

He's Maxtor's friend, why do you care? :O

i stay here only because of weird and the other funny guys on gost,well i dont wanna se a forum which has a big story some years now Getting Lower and lower to people eyes.

do you know what you say??? :))))    omfg..  so what he are friend with maxtor??  without us this forum going to die.. you dont see what happening here in this days...? .. go out from this topic and  shut the ff.. up!  NOW!

Ooooooooookay, I said I'll be kind and I will so no wars today.

i stay here only because of weird and the other funny guys on gost,well i dont wanna se a forum which has a big story some years now Getting Lower and lower to people eyes.

No-one's holding you mate.

I would suggest this member for Global Mod, he is really active and old member here (registered 8 days ago) - posting good and useful things for community (he even posted at introduce yourself section) so im quite sure he is gonna be great part of future MXC staff!

agree

no thx :)))

are u crazy? only randoms take from maxtor gold membership

bubulina isnt so he cant :/

I would suggest this member for Global Mod, he is really active and old member here (registered 8 days ago) - posting good and useful things for community (he even posted at introduce yourself section) so im quite sure he is gonna be great part of future MXC staff!

Plus his shares helped me alot!

I would recommend that dude aswell LOL