-1 Karma

nio

lol dude, you got it in a reply, that is deleted now.Dunno what you were saying there, waiting for ED to clarify this ;)

someone deleted my reply and i took -1 karma? that's anfair !!!

i didnt breach any rule i just express my opinion about the topic :(

I cannot clarify which reply of these 3 are, but obviously you did 3 replies to change others minds without trying his offerings.

H6sw.png

i didnt try to change others minds. i just express my opinion about his company and then i compare his offers with other companies and i reply the results.thats all,i dont understand why i took -1 karma...so unfair!

i didnt try to change others minds. i just express my opinion about his company and then i compare his offers with other companies and i reply the results.thats all,i dont understand why i took -1 karma...so unfair!

if you don't like what he's sharing then don't provoke him by saying negative comments on each of his replies.

You don't want hosting with 3 euro? Then don't reply. When you usually visit other companies with 10 and 20 euros hosting then what you do? open a nuclear war?

i just saided he is expensive which is true i am in forum rules the -1 karma is unfair!!!! pls reset it to 0 or tell me a real reason for the -1 otherwise the thing you are telling me it's not a reason for -1... lol i express my opinion and i punished.we have democracy

other companies have 10 - 20 per YEAR not Mouth! that's what i said before and i took -1 now i have to take -2? omg just be fair! negative opinions are also opinions....