[L2J] L2 HardStyle 50x - Freya - SERVER NOW LIVE! Come Test It!

TAOM

noob

You will fail like everyone does with same features over & over again and nothing special and a bullsh1t chronicle with retail boring staffs ,but is funny to discuss with an IQ "43" gm

Oh im sorry mr Pro Developer who cries about playing Freya Servers without proper Server Itens.

Could you tell those 208 players: http://l2-hardstyle.com/index.php?option=com_poll&id=2:joining about the falling that we are going to have?

Yes

213  88.4%

No

28  11.6%

tHis kid barely collect 200 fake votes in 1 month ,which mean he wont have even 30 ppls on at start ,what a failure in this realism together with his slave fljasko ,but yeah its funny thought

(I need to get laid)

Man you really make me laugh. Your making yourself pathetic. I have many players who told me they will come with their clan's.

I know people from other servers will come too.

In the Beta date and oficial lunch we will see.

I already told you, and i will say it again:

Every player has their own choices. Those choices are based at Server's Features!

PS: Your just 1 more player crying at L2 Community just because no one makes your own ideas... 1 in Thousands!

tralahahahaha even MixMaster will laugh badly at your Kiddo Words [Just look at your pathetic words ,hahaha, you're so low ,by the way ,why do we keep flame your useless servers topic? ,im bored of ppls like you anyway ,i know a lot of tards like you ,sayonara bye bye xD]

Booreeed of talking with kidsssss ,groww uppp plsssss ,thanks! and PS: get a wife