Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was going to sell this design to L2Utopia, but I haven't heard of the owner for a while.

So I thought if someone else might be interested.

 

Price: 20 Euros IF YOU BUY IT BEFORE FEBRUARY 10th!!

 

l2utopia.jpg

 

I will only sell this 1 time, I hate people who has the same website.

 

It's coded in html, it has top 3 pvp script. (I can even give you my own Account Manager that has Register, Change password, forgot password if needed).

It comes with PSD & Fonts.

 

I ONLY ACCEPT PAYMENTS VIA PAYPAL & PAYSAFECARD!

 

Posted

I wont discuss the price in public.

It's just so much easier to talk about it in PM, so if you're really interested, which I guess you're not since you haven't read my topic correctly, then send me a pm.

Posted

I wont discuss the price in public.

It's just so much easier to talk about it in PM, so if you're really interested, which I guess you're not since you haven't read my topic correctly, then send me a pm.

i am interested, but let me know why don't you announce it in public?
Posted

very nice scrubs!

 

but the buttons are too classic  for me

 

First time I've ever made buttons like that =) Was just curious how it'd look like.

Anyway.. it's still for sale!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



  • Posts

    • 🚀 High-Speed AI Upgrade: Unlock 5TB storage & Gemini Pro 12-18 Months directly on your account. 100% private, instant automated setup!     FINAL CALL: Google is Shutting This Down After October 2026! Google will NEVER bring back this window of opportunity again. Once this month ends, this massive backdoor upgrade is gone permanently!  BUY 2, GET 1 FREE IS STILL LIVE! Stock up now for yourself, your family, your business, and your friends! Think about it: Every single person you know uses a Gmail account, and everyone is running out of storage. Don't let your loved ones get trapped paying $20–$30 every single month when you can set them up with 5TB Cloud Storage + Gemini Advanced (12–18 Months) right now for only $15! Why Buy Bulk Activations Today? Instant Gift Value: Perfect lifetime-style gift for clients, family, or team members. 100% Private & Safe: Activates on personal Gmails—zero passwords or logins required. Global Access: Works worldwide with zero VPN hassles. Instant Automated Delivery: Receive your activation links in seconds 24/7! ‍ Time is running out fast—secure your extra free licenses before the October deadline hits! Order Your Bundle Now on the Website
    • DEVELOPMENT UPDATE #1   DROP SEARCH AND MONSTER INFORMATION   Vaelor's Alt+B includes an integrated search system for items and monsters: Search for an item or monster by name. Find every monster that can drop or spoil a selected item. Browse separate Drop and Spoil results. See the available quantities and calculated chances. Open linked item and monster pages directly from the results. Shift+Click a monster to view its level, statistics, drops and spoil information. The displayed information is generated from Vaelor's current item, monster, drop and spoil data. Chances are calculated using the configured server rates, the viewing character's level penalty and applicable Premium bonuses.   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   Open Beta is currently running. If you know Interlude well, come test the system and tell us if any result or chance appears incorrect.   Create account: https://l2vaelor.com/register Download: https://l2vaelor.com/#download Discord: https://discord.gg/qMgPxH2fd4
    • Interface sources for P286 (Dwelling of Sprits) for Main/Classic/Essence   NWindow + Interface UC + L2Editor Compiler + XDat Editor   Download  
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..