Exploits/Tricks for L2 Factions (pvp)

Heya ppl ,

I play on a server which is currently in beta test ..It has wierd but intriguing gameplay ...

When u create a character ..all u gotta do is choose which side u wanna register to, dawn or dusk.

And then u are teleported to the specific town where u get levelled up to 80 for free by a npc and B grade equip is free ...War takes place in aden or giran (only place gk's can port u) and for every kill u get 1 adena and for every 25 kills 1 EAB and 50 kills = 1 EWB  ...

The npc is town sells  weapons A for 1000 adena & Armor Set A for around 850 adena..

You got 24 hour buffs with noblesse.. which u get by clicking on a coin in your inventory ...and u can select the buffs u want from songs/dances  / normal buffs / 3rd class buffs  ...

Also u get SP when u kill ppl & u can transform yourself when  u got 1k sp  ..

So I wanna know the best class to play with on such a server :P ...and best buffs for it :D ...

Also if there's any way to exploit adena (All extra npc's are disabled)  ... please post here if u know any exploits/ tricks for such a server ! ..& Thanks for reading ^^'

i think server's like that u explained to us haven't a trick or exploit to get adena's cuz admin have deleted the mobs table from navicat so the only that u have is to kill the others...so u can understand that is hard to make an exploit!!!!

The server is www.thesource.it (Hunter) ..use google translate to translate it from italian ...Thats why I didn't mention it 'cus its new & italian so most players are noob at english :P

u gotta run the normal lineage 2 client after modding the host so it 'll mod the setup folder automatically ..if u manage to login u 'll knw me if I 'm online 'cus I will be the only one speaking proper english !

Edit : I cleared my nick so the server gm's dont read it :P

The server is www.thesource.it (Hunter) ..use google translate to translate it from italian ...Thats why I didn't mention it 'cus its new & italian so most players are noob at english :P

u gotta run the normal lineage 2 client after modding the host so it 'll mod the setup folder automatically ..if u manage to login then my nick's zara :D

...i have killed you :)