- Enchant Rates Weapons : 55%

- Enchant Rates Armors/Jewels : 55%

- Blessed Enchant Rates Weapon : 65%

- Blessed Enchant Rates Armors/Jewels : 65%

nzknsh.pngFeatures

- Interlude Style Olympiad

- Custom PvP and Farm Areas

- Retail Like Quest For Raid Bosses

- (Quest Items like floating stone & blood fabric will be at exchanger so you will be able to buy them)

- Voting Announcements. Every 30 mins the players get notified about the server's votes in Hopzone.

- No Weight,Death Penalty

- SubClass without Quest

- Nobless (You can buy caradine's letter from Exchanger for mantras)

- Announce Killing Spree System

- 3 Clans In An Alliance

- Max level is 80.

- Olympiad Period 2 Week's

- Auto learn skills.

- Balanced Classes

- Spawn Protection.

- Full Geodata & Pathnodes

- 35 Buff Slots - 5 Debuff Slots

- Custom Start adena.

- Custom Start title.

- Auto Loot.

- Allow Wedding.

- Unstuck interval 5 seconds.

- Anti Buff Skill (Block Buffs).

- Working Clan System.

- Central Town is Giran Town.

nzknsh.pngEvents

- TvT (Reworked With Addons)

- AnD (Angels Vs Demons)

More Events Comings Soon

nzknsh.pngFarm Areas

- Imperial Tomb You can collect Mantras (20 per mob). (Farm 1)

- Monastery Of Silence                    /-/            (Farm 2)

- Forge Of The Gods                    /-/                  (Farm 3)

- Farm4 (Primeval Island )     

- PvP 1  East Side Of Primeval Island (When you die,you respawn there again)

- PvP 2 Noth Side Of Primeval Island                    /-/

nzknsh.pngLeveling System

- When you create a new char you start from retail zone,you hit one gremlin and you go 79 level.

- When you create a new char , your character contains 100kk.

nzknsh.pngVip Members

- Donations Are Currently Closed For Now.

- Also about donations , it will be fair for all players. (No enchants,Skills etc.)

nzknsh.pngEquipment

- Retail Like Weapons S Grade

- Retail Like Armors S Grade

- No Tattoos

nzknsh.pngNPCs

- Global Gatekeeper

- Full Buffer

- GM Shop

- PvP/Pk Manager

- Custom Exchanger (There You Can Exchange 1kkk Adena For 1 Gb,Caradine Letter For Mantras & Clan Eggs For Mantras.

- TvT Manager

- Class Changer

- Skill Enchanter

Punishment Rates :

Chat Ban : The time of the chat ban is decided by the Gm!

Ban : The ban time refers to 7 days or more.

Permanent Ban : The ban time is forever.

L2 Rebirth Staff :

Do not ask any staff members for items, adena, mobs, or exp. They are not allowed to give out anything.

GM's will NEVER ask you about your account info! If you'll get scammed, hacked, or whatever, it's your own problem and Staff won't take any action, except punishing the offender. Lost items WILL NOT be given back.

Insulting anyone from L][Rebirth Staff will be punished accordingly.

Decisions made by GM staff are final, do not criticize the GM's.

Pretending that your one of L][Rebirth Staff members is a bannable offense.

Clans/alliances, or players are not allowed to have a GM crest or have anything to do with GM in their name. Clans/Alliances, or players caught doing so will be dissolved and the leader/players in question will be banned.

Forum: http://www.gaming-future.eu/index.php

Patch: http://www.4shared.com/file/y3k18AGK/system.html

[move]|---> Join NOW !!! <---|[/move]

banwnw.gif

Just AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: I am online,Everything is damn fine..i cant believe it ;O

Just perfect.

GL with this server. :)

Thanks guys.

gonna try it as soon as i download interlude again. ppl online ?

35 buff slots? expect unbalance.

[modify] uh still to be opened. good luck.

40 in the first 10 minutes.

Without hopzone/topzone

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• SPIRITUAL HEALER +27716356648SPELL CASTER, TRADITIONAL HEALER , LOST LOVE SPELLS, HEALING SPELLS, LUCK SPELLS, SANGOMA, PROTECTION SPELLS, FINANCE SPELLS, MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE SPELLS.call +27716356648 .MAMA AMADA +27716356648is an expert healer, love spell expert, spiritualist and psychic. I have 20 year experience in this craft having been chosen by my Ancestors and Spirit Guides to continue in their footsteps. I am blessed by my great ancestors to help in solving some of your problems strictly through the engagement of spiritual means and healing.Her great and unique powers work in tandem with African roots, herbs and ancestral powers to enhance success in all works directed to them. We are live in the new and complex world where problems are abound and this requires an experienced healer to have success with ease. I have skills in Metaphysical healing, psychic skills, divining and foretelling through ancestors and forefathers. I am a skilled diviner and love spells caster within the traditional and native setting. Below are some of my specialities
    • SPIRITUAL HEALER +27716356648SPELL CASTER, TRADITIONAL HEALER , LOST LOVE SPELLS, HEALING SPELLS, LUCK SPELLS, SANGOMA, PROTECTION SPELLS, FINANCE SPELLS, MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE SPELLS.call +27716356648 .MAMA AMADA +27716356648is an expert healer, love spell expert, spiritualist and psychic. I have 20 year experience in this craft having been chosen by my Ancestors and Spirit Guides to continue in their footsteps. I am blessed by my great ancestors to help in solving some of your problems strictly through the engagement of spiritual means and healing.Her great and unique powers work in tandem with African roots, herbs and ancestral powers to enhance success in all works directed to them. We are live in the new and complex world where problems are abound and this requires an experienced healer to have success with ease. I have skills in Metaphysical healing, psychic skills, divining and foretelling through ancestors and forefathers. I am a skilled diviner and love spells caster within the traditional and native setting. Below are some of my specialities
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock