Treasure Chest

I know we already have a treasure chest exploit that shows if they fight back or drop items but could someone make a treasure chest exploit that shows which chests drop weapon enchants for C4?

• 2 weeks later...

... yeah. Is possible by walker only know wich chest can be open, and wich not. But the %drop in high the lower lvl of chest you try to open. I know that there's a method to modify the npc names of the object by client, but I dunno where you can download this file. Try to search on forum...

• 2 weeks later...

Btw, I play on L2j server - Kamael, and i tryed to use "box-chest" patch but it dont work. i mean, after replace the files, all chests transform to boxes that sometimes attack me, sometimes gave mi adena/enchants ...

Is there available patch, working like that on C4?

L2 walker allows you to see if box drops EWx or EAx?? omg that crazy

it allows u to see if box has chance to drop enchant or will attack u, nothing will show u that box will drop scroll for sure

@lout maybe u have bugged patch or something, its easy to make it by yourself using l2informer for example just open edit the names of boxes: for example u have 2 same entries looking like that: "[54]Treasure Chest", just replace one with: [54]Good Treasure Chest (ofcourse u have 50% chances to set proper names, but if u are wrong just switch them)

for c4 it works maybe in l2j its generated randomly when u use key-so its imposible to recognize