[HELP]Paysafecard and Problem with Navicat

one_1

Question

Hello again.I would like to ask help about to things.

1)How can somebody earn the money from a PaysafeCard ? With a bank account or with another way? And how can i for example register to Paysafe in order to create my own account and take the money from PaysafeCards?

2)I have followed all guides that show how to open an L2J Server but i find a problem.I  installed MySql 5.1 and Navicat Lite For MySql 8.1 and Java JDK . but when i make a new connection at Navicat and then i go to create a New Database i just can't.The option : New Database cannot be clicked.I have also tried with Navicat Prenium and Navicat for MySql. Anyone knows what is going wrong with it?

Waiting for many possible answers!

8 answers to this question

1)How can somebody earn the money from a PaysafeCard ? With a bank account or with another way? And how can i for example register to Paysafe in order to create my own account and take the money from PaysafeCards?

2)I have followed all guides that show how to open an L2J Server but i find a problem.I  installed MySql 5.1 and Navicat Lite For MySql 8.1 and Java JDK . but when i make a new connection at Navicat and then i go to create a New Database i just can't.The option : New Database cannot be clicked.I have also tried with Navicat Prenium and Navicat for MySql. Anyone knows what is going wrong with it?

on the first question, you can but you need to contact with paysafe card and send photo of paysafe,seriad code,id card ect ect...,the other way is to open a paypal account and exchange with someone your paysafe cards into your paypal,from there you can withdraw your money to your bank account..

1)You can trasfer money to bank account,paypal account by this site ;)

Guys how can i exchange paysafecards in paypal?You mean to use only paypal account and not paysafe?Or can i get the money of a paysafe through bank account?Be more specific xD  ;)

i said USE bwin acc to tranfer money its simple but u need to have veryfied account at paypal..