La2guard

MrPWN

Ok im trying to work something out with this hellish protection b/c it just kills every hack/bot tool when you try to log in by giving you a crit error. Does anyone have a work around for this protection? Or im looking for some program which will suspend or disable process of this program from running with L2.exe If anyone gets what im talking about and have a prog like that i would really appreciate it if you can share it, or if you need further explaining feel free to ask here.

ok so i've come deeper into my research and found out that La2Guard actually uses nProtect GameGuard for anti bot protection. So now im kinda looking how to bypass that, i tried killing the GG as a whole but that just wont launch L2 afterwards for some reason. I'll post crit error message later and the server is l2-pvpx.com