[Help]Opening ports ojn commtrend rooter

Kwlotoumpas

Question

Im trying the whole day to open ports.I visited portforward.com it helped a bit.I open ports:2106,7777,9014 but i cant open port 80.Also i cant connect to the srv using my IP.Any ideas/help?Thanks in advance!

2 answers to this question

You just need to forward ports 2106,7777 and 80 using the protocols TCP and UDP. If you can't forward port 80 that means that the router may already have it forward by default somewhere. Most routers forward port 80 by default under the name "HTTP" or "Internet". Remember to add the correct IP address to these ports so your actual server IP has those ports forwarded. Here is an example of my configuration on my Linksys router.

clip01.jpg

Once you have that done, all you have to do is go to Google and type My IP Address and click on any site that shows you your ISP's IP Address. Copy that address and open up IPConfig.xml and paste it on you external IP. Now patch the L2 system folder with that same IP, and people from the outside should be able to connect to your server.

Hope this helps  ;)