interlude [L2J]L2Ifeel

L2iFeel

not so good server lot of feed pvps and kids

why are you so HATERS!!!!! server is 90% ok and have nice ppl onlne....and about the kids who do you want to play on server 40 years old ppl who have work or family loll what......you are.....HAPTERZZZZ!!!!:) server is great...

why are you so HATERS!!!!! server is 90% ok and have nice ppl onlne....and about the kids who do you want to play on server 40 years old ppl who have work or family loll what......you are.....HAPTERZZZZ!!!!:) server is great...

Give me your msn via pm i want to show you something.

Server Protection? = 0

Corruption? = 100%

Well KillerHD admin of server has gave to one of his GM's *Neinvins* 2 Active and 2 passive skills for free in his main char.

Admin *Wualix* has in server a char with 5 Passives 1 active and 2 tattos.

MySQL is unprotectable so players who know how to get in it log and unban there selves add items. For Example one player had 9kkk CP pots. Another one was unbanning his self.

Think twice before you join.

Regards,

*Chosen*

Holy SH!t IF YOU ARE CHOSEN you know ;))

Yes I am *Chosen* iFeel is scared to face the truth and just ban my accs in forum to don't post the truth wtf. JuliaGlitter has own this crap. He can access in Database remove bans delete staff accs etc.

Server Protection? = 0

Corruption? = 100%

Well KillerHD admin of server has gave to one of his GM's *Neinvins* 2 Active and 2 passive skills for free in his main char.

Admin *Wualix* has in server a char with 5 Passives 1 active and 2 tattos.

MySQL is unprotectable so players who know how to get in it log and unban there selves add items. For Example one player had 9kkk CP pots. Another one was unbanning his self.

Think twice before you join.

Regards,

*Chosen*

Lol idiot only you are corupted in this server ;) i know you!

i saw they want to open a wow server wtff they are fail with this one......how will they be on the next i mean wow server they dont know how to play l2 but they want to play wow...gl with server...hmm 1 week and //die or less :S :))