[Question] Regarding iPhone

JoeDaFlow

I would like to know, here in my country Greece, iPhone is sold like 700e or so.

Apple, to US sells it for like 200$, the only restriction is that you have to be a customer of At&t.

So here my question goes, is it possible buying the phone without having already a customer service on At&t, or if you do, you'll have to choose a new plan for the particular iPhone you buy?

And regarding unlocking it, is it a safe process?

my uncle from canada bought mobile there and unlocked it

but AT is another thing

i think you pay monthly 20$ with an account at AT and you buy the mobile phone too cheap

but mobile phone is only for this country and i think is more than locked to this network

while i do some shits with AT site i found how to search mobile phones and in greece you cant have AT mobile

i found even htc 3d evo 180$ i was happy what a fucking price not even the metal is that cost :P

but is shit things happen with damned company and with lock/unlock tard things of companies

I would like to know, here in my country Greece, iPhone is sold like 700e or so.

bought the original iphone4 for 350e and sold it for 550e...no way it costs 700!!!!

bought the original iphone4 for 350e and sold it for 550e...no way it costs 700!!!!

Black Market :P

Anyway , go for something else , iPhone is just a brand , well known. But surely there are more better mobile phones than iPhones like Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc.

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/mobilephones/overview/xperiaarc?cc=gb&lc=en

Black Market :P

Anyway , go for something else , iPhone is just a brand , well known. But surely there are more better mobile phones than iPhones like Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc.

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/mobilephones/overview/xperiaarc?cc=gb&lc=en

imo the fastest phone right now is samsung galaxy s 2 and htc sensation ,and sony is a brand like apple that has average things with high price

imo the fastest phone right now is samsung galaxy s 2 and htc sensation ,and sony is a brand like apple that has average things with high price

true

but a lot mobiles can be fast

just all must have same specifications~ cause you cant compare android 2.1 with 2.3

or htc mobiles that have lots of htc applications making mobile phone heavier

soon i will put costum ROM on my desire hd removing useless things like search with voice, twitter, amazon shits, 3 tv, soundhound and some games rooted but not full installed to play them and unable to unistall them

a good costum ROM puting android 2.3 and htc desire hd apps will speed up

(tested in vodafone joy and htc wildfire S)

true

but a lot mobiles can be fast

just all must have same specifications~ cause you cant compare android 2.1 with 2.3

or htc mobiles that have lots of htc applications making mobile phone heavier

soon i will put costum ROM on my desire hd removing useless things like search with voice, twitter, amazon shits, 3 tv, soundhound and some games rooted but not full installed to play them and unable to unistall them

a good costum ROM puting android 2.3 and htc desire hd apps will speed up

(tested in vodafone joy and htc wildfire S)

i have htc desire rooted and S-off with alpha rev ,cpu overlocked in 1.2 ghz and custom oxygen rom

i can beat even the stock lg optimus x2