interlude [Interlude L2J]L2FallenGodsStuckSubs

Mushroom

Hi to all and congratulations to this gr8 forum and its community.

About the server now.

The server is newborn(i opened it today),its interlude l2j and has the following rates:

Exp x20

Sp x25

Adena x25

Drop x10

Spoil x10

Quest items for 1st and 2nd class transfer are sold by a npc,although you can make the quest to keep adena for other things.

The substucking system its like nightmare from dragon network servers.

When you become 75lvl and you have a custom item (that i have put to some raid bosses and bosses droplist)you can take all the skills from another class of your race.And that only to your base class.

Retail sub quest and 3rd class quest as well as nobless quest and olympiad are working.

The stuck skills plan is to make a stronger base class character that will help you in the olympiad.

Some other functions have been made and you can enjoy the game as a solo player too.

For more info you can visit our forum (webpage soon): http://www.legions.gr/forum/index.php

Patch download: http://rapidshare.com/files/98845165/system.rar

Accounts are currently autocreate.

And at last the machine specs.

CPU:AMD PHENOM 64 9600 2.3GHZ QUAD-CORE

RAM:8GB Quad Channel 800Mhz

2x250GB Sata2 HDD

Thank you and be well!!!

Ty.

The plan is a mid rate server with balance sub stucking system and help functions to players that plays solo too.

The l2j is good all these years i use it and i hope it wouldn't let me down as i 've never let it down too.

We have good development team and we are currently design our page and upgrade our line to have more ppl and less lag.The server is still a new born mid rate sub stuck Interlude.

No "special" help to our friends,no donations but many helping functions to all players to have a very well balanced community.

The name of the server will be change to Lineage ][ Legions after we change our line and release our web page.

ok but i dont understand something... the custom item for subclass drops anyway or you need a quest to get it... and whats the name of the item??? and where you add the sub??? usual or there is a special npc?? and thx

sorry about down time i change some things and i have a problem with the electricity company and my ups.:(

The server is up now.

About the Stuck plan.

The Quest item is an item called "silver dragon" and i have embed it in some RBs droplist.I give the drop list on my site in server announcements.

When you have this item and you are 75 lvl or higher you go to an npc that i haven't put it yet(I make some checks more to avoid any bug).You talk to this npc and it will check if you are on your baseclass and if you are on your base class it will continue to check your race.Then it will show you the options of all the 2nd classes of your race.

Example:

If you are a Hawkeye or Sagittarius (it doesn't matter) and you are >=75 and you have the special item,then you can choose any 2nd class from human race(Paladin,Dark Avanger,Treasure Hunter,Warlord,Gladiator,Sorceror,Necromancer,Warlock,Bishop,Prophet)and the skills that will be apply to you are all the skills of selected class.(passive and active lvl74)Only to your base class.

If you have a retail subclass or later make a subclass then you will have the normal skills of this class to make the nobless quest and enter the olympiad with your powerfull stuck skills base class.

Hope you understand and find it nice.

Server is up!!

• 1 year later...

The server will upgrade it's connection and website will be on,in the following 10 days.

Server is always on and we waiting for you to enjoy the game with us.

sorry about down time i change some things and i have a problem with the electricity company and my ups.:(

The server is up now.

About the Stuck plan.

The Quest item is an item called "silver dragon" and i have embed it in some RBs droplist.I give the drop list on my site in server announcements.

When you have this item and you are 75 lvl or higher you go to an npc that i haven't put it yet(I make some checks more to avoid any bug).You talk to this npc and it will check if you are on your baseclass and if you are on your base class it will continue to check your race.Then it will show you the options of all the 2nd classes of your race.

Example:

If you are a Hawkeye or Sagittarius (it doesn't matter) and you are >=75 and you have the special item,then you can choose any 2nd class from human race(Paladin,Dark Avanger,Treasure Hunter,Warlord,Gladiator,Sorceror,Necromancer,Warlock,Bishop,Prophet)and the skills that will be apply to you are all the skills of selected class.(passive and active lvl74)Only to your base class.

If you have a retail subclass or later make a subclass then you will have the normal skills of this class to make the nobless quest and enter the olympiad with your powerfull stuck skills base class.

Hope you understand and find it nice.

Server is up!!

pls dont doing again duble post in your tow topic's here and there :--> http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=47911.0

1st Warning