[L2J]l2salt

omar

WELCOME TO L2Salt   http://l2salt.webs.com

2000x Experience , 2000x Adena , 2000x Drop.

-Safe enchant +4 , Max.Enchant Weapons +16 ,Max.Enchant Armors +15 ,Max.Jewlery Enchant +10.

-Enchant rate with normal enchant scroll 75% , 100% with blessed enchant scroll.

-*** Balance'd clase's 98%

-*** 24 Space Buff slots

*** Pk Npc killer in all spawn place's

*** Siege every 2 weeks(will increase pvps<->more funn)

*** Olympiad every 2 weeks

*** Auto events every 2 h(tvt/ctf/Dm) with nice rewards

*** No tattos

*** Hero Coins (you will get hero status +hero skills for 1 day) Only From events made by gm

*** Nobles custom quest (start the quest from npc Atena) (no need to get nobles quest just get the coin, double click on it and you will have nobles status for ever)

*** Custom Items : Intact Armors +Demonic weapons+angel wings (the wings look like hero circlet)->balanced items

*** PVP/Pk Color system: name:500pvps/1000 pvps/2500 pvps/5000pvps, Title :50pk/500pk/1500pk/2500pk

*** Normal Enchant are farmable -->ScrollZone

*** Blessed Scrolls only from TvT/Events/ voteShop

-Powerfull dedicated server, Intel® Core™ i7-980X Hexacore , 8 GB DDR3 RAM. 3x 120 GB SSD.

-Clan System , Castle benefit system .

- Anti-Bot System. You can't join with programs like L2Net , L2Walker.

- Anti-Cheat System. You can't join with l2phx , l2haplex .

- DDOS Protection System. High security versus attacks.

fail of fails server of l2 FAIL i and my friend we cant play from 1 IP adress so gf with yr server ...delete the server ..or repair it                                            -F-A-I-L-

FAIL Server ! U farm , u make items , u pwn all server and server will close , ppl will eave server when a looser pk him so sux server .. the most interesting servers are that with custom rbs / pvp ..

FAIL Server ! U farm , u make items , u pwn all server and server will close , ppl will eave server when a looser pk him so sux server .. the most interesting servers are that with custom rbs / pvp ..