[Tutorial]Movie Making

SpraytoNNN™

How to make a CS movie?

What programs to use?

Before i even start writing this tutorial, assign a list of programs that are needed for a good movie

Counter Strike 1.6

Moviemaking Clean Pack

Sony Vegas 7 or 8

Virtual Dub

Mirv [Half Life Advanced Effects]

Additional programs that are needed for a solid movie:

Adobe After Effects

3D Max Studio

Recording frags:

Each movie runs the idea that a certain number of frags enter into the overall structure and to create work.

How to save the frag?

To be recorded frag needed MIRV

Mirv my options [i suggest that you put so ]

tutmd.jpg

In order to let the demo that contains the action to take, use the command viewdemo

For example, the demo is called 123

the console will enter viewdemo 123

After a few seconds will be opened in the demo Counter, as well as "to me" through which you can speed up, slow down, stop, start, restart the same demo, and the timetable, which is much easier thing if you know the exact time Frag.

Options that should be typed into mirv:

Mirv_movie_export_sound 1 [sound Recording]

mirv_movie_noadverts 1 [Removes all advertising and Orange Box]

mirv_fx_skyhd 1 [High quality sky]

hideradar - Removes Radar

hud_saytext 0 - Remove chat

net_graph 0 - Remove net graph

bind F1 "startmovie 1 90" - this command starts recording certain actions, and when you press F1 CS will be much slower because your computer takes 90 frames per second

bind f2 endmovie - when it completes an action, press the F2 stop recording images and sound, and speed of games is returning to normal.

After that, all these images are in the folder Counter, for example. for me

My Computer / C / Program Files / Steam / steamapps / abnormal32223 / counter-strike / cstrike /

*** The same procedure should be done in all other actions that you want to save :)***

When I have all these pictures, what to do with them?

To all of you. bmp or. jpg images into an audio file, you need the program Virtual Dub

All you need to modify the Virtual Dub is the frame rate [fps] - paragraph 90

tut0.jpg

All these pictures taken with Select, and starting from the first switch to Virtual Dub, after go File - Save AVI and wait to be done. avi file

When the. avi file created, you will see when you let go slowly, it was no problem;)

When all actions taken in. avi format through virtual dub, the toughest part of the story [although all pre-boring]

Turn on the Sony Vegas

Go to File - Properties and set all as I rigged in the picture below

tut1o.jpg

I go to insert video and audio clips in Sony Vegas

Zooming, scrolling video, etc. etc. is done by right clicking on the video and then

tut2s.jpg

While the colors change one option under [VIDEO EVENT FX]

I was personally in the Video Event FX uses the following options

tut3r.jpg

Color Tutorials you have the KGB HQ Forum, the RavenTL [serbia] and slize [Poland], both are very good;)

When you're all set and fix the color, music, and everything else, it's time to create. wmv file

In Vegas - File - Render As

Under Template template you create as you see fit, usually set the resolution of its quality, etc.:)

And then go to "Save"

Longer clips are rendered by a couple of hours, it all depends on the length, resolution, effects, etc.:)

If you have made some part of it You can select and go render, but the options select the Render loop region only, and Vegas will let you make only the part that you marked:)

After you have made ​​a movie, play it a couple times to see any mistakes, go back to Vegas and fix them and re-render:)

After that, you can upload the following sites your work:)

TO DOWNLOAD:

Color Tutorials

www.file-upload.net [100 mb]

www.speedyshare.com [for short clips up to 30 mb]

www.rapidshare.com

www.megaupload.com [warm recommendations]

And if you want others to see your movie without downloading

www.sk-gaming.com [up to 600 MB]

www.youtube.com [up to 1 GB]

Since i saw you i didnt noticed that you have good tastes. :)

And gz for the pro recording programms. (entire share)

For a pro video thats what you need :)