[Help]Apple or Dell?

Nevermind

Hello i want to buy a laptop for daily use(playing games,browsing the internet and so on..) and i can`t choose between Apple and Dell.Can you help me ?Please vote for one of those two brands and tell why you chose it.Thanks!

mac books are not so good for playing games also they are very expensive so i suggest you dell

but better buy sony vaio they have the best laptops

VAIO SUCKS!

Buy Apple or another laptop.

VAIO SUCKS!

Buy Apple or another laptop.

VAIO Sucks ? Kiddin me right ?

Apple is by far the worse laptop for gaming also the price is too expensive,i would rather buy a allienware. (You can use it for office,movies,but not for games)

mac books are not so good for playing games also they are very expensive so i suggest you dell

but better buy sony vaio they have the best laptops

Agree but between Apple and Dell i'll say Dell.

Then you are talking about games , you mean heavy games like wow/aion/cod mw2 etc or light ones like l2 flash games etc ?

VAIO SUCKS!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

VAIO Sucks ? Kiddin me right ?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Many people I know said that it sucks. I got one too and it also sucks. 2.+ GHz Proc. and 6GB ram and when I play League of Legends in LOW GRAPHICS(without have anything open in the background) it lags! And it doesn't have any virus.

Then you are talking about games , you mean heavy games like wow/aion/cod mw2 etc or light ones like l2 flash games etc ?

All games from Crysis 2 to cod mw2.

It is difficiut to take a decision from such a place, everyone has his own thougths. You should think it by yourself, i believe.

Agree but everyone knows that apple sucks on games.

Many people I know said that it sucks. I got one too and it also sucks. 2.+ GHz Proc. and 6GB ram and when I play League of Legends in LOW GRAPHICS(without have anything open in the background) it lags! And it doesn't have any virus.

Buy a AllienWare than :)

Use apple for any action but not games :D

All games from Crysis 2 to cod mw2.

Agree but everyone knows that apple sucks on games.

That's why there is VMware. "Εικονικό τερματικό"

If you give more than 1000e for a laptop, better buy a allienware.

Dud i am on a Sony Vaio VGN-SR19VN for about 3 years , it has 2.2 Intel Core 2 Duo (the old models) with 4GB RAM DDR2 400mhz and ATI Radeon HD Mobility 3470.

I have been playing Aion with a few spikes , i can open about 5 l2 clients and LoL around 30-40 FPS.

And you are here to tell me that with a Sony Vaio model , superior compared to mine you are having lags at LoL which is quite light compared to other games. Seriously don't mix hardware and software , first of all we all know that LoL is having lags and downtimes - all that stuff about one time per week. It ain't stable. Also he has to update Adobe AIR , install the latest graphic drivers and generally that stuff which increases Windows's performance. Im pretty sure it's an ordinary laptop which has everything incorrect.

Also you didn't mention about it's graphic card , does it have On-board graphic card (which can hardly load 1080p videos) or it has it's own (nvidia i guess)

Im 110% it isn't laptop's problem (hardware) and it's software side. Sony makes one of the top quality laptops very good manufacter compared to HP/Dell/Acer (both cheap materials especially HP).

Someone from the posts above me mentioned about Alienware , Alienware or Origin would be a good choice for gaming laptop but the point is the price cause with 1000euro you will just get a basic alienware which doesn't have anything special. Don't forget you are building these laptops and the basic features have nothing to do with the wallpapers which you see all the time. Alienware/Origin laptops are good from 1500~ price range.

1st: The lag is about graphics and not Internet connection. I play on 40-60 FPS at Very Low graphics. When I played L2 I didn't lag. I can't load 1080p video from YouTube. And I think it has On-board.

1st: The lag is about graphics and not Internet connection. I play on 40-60 FPS at Very Low graphics. When I played L2 I didn't lag. I can't load 1080p video from YouTube. And I think it has On-board.

So dud for god's shake it has On-Board graphic card (Intel HD) and we are still talking ? jeez.. I bet he doesn't even have drivers for the chipset too.

No wonder why you didn't mention it's graphic card.