Gank at Orgi'La-WoW Nude Mod

Versus

1st Exploit

I found a way to gank at Orgi'la without being attacked by the guards. This only works for Range classes. At the one camp you can fly onto the branches that are sticking out of the mountain and kill any alliance/horde who are afking or don't see it coming. At the actual Orgi'La main camp, all you have to do is fly onto any of the tents and do the same.

Happy Ganking.

Camp 1

gankshot1.jpg

Main Camp

width=640 height=400http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v386/Tribex/gankshot2.jpg[/img]

2nd Exploit

This is the nude patch/mod for WoW. Not sure if it's an exploit or a hack... but it violates Blizzards EULA, so I'm guessing hacks. (Keep in mind, this mod isn't detectable so you won't get banned... or well, it isn't detectable atm).

A bunch of you probaly already know of the nude mod, and have maybe used it in the past. Well I have to a long time ago, up till a point where it stopped working. I was "tricked" into thinking that mods such as this nude mod, were no longer supported in WoW, however I've recently discovered that I was wrong Razz.

The mod I'm uploading is the latest one I've found and it includes skins for the two new BC races. To install the mod, simply unzip the file into C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Data

you may have to rename the X in the file name to a number

usually 5 , 6 , or 7 works.

The game will do the rest.

Keep in mind, atm the mod is not detectable by any software currently implinted into the WoW client, however the use of the mod is against EULA and you can get banned if your going around telling everyone that you are using it. So "use with caution" Razz.

Also I'm sorry if this mod has already been posted. Keep in mind that I am not posting this for any TUbucks, but rather to help others out who couldnt find/get working the nude mod.

Enjoy!

------------From the creator--------------------

Q: What is the password for the zip file?

A: The zip file isn't password protected. For a fix see next answer.

Q: Zip comes out corrupted and won't open.

A: I need you to send me a contact email telling my that the file was corrupt. Please do not leave comments as they are not helpful enough. Download from the MIRROR

Q: How do i remove the mod/patch?

A: Simply delete the Patch-X.MPQ from the data folder.

Q: Do other people see me nude when using this?

A: This only changes the models for you on your machine. It is not visible to others that you are using the patch.

Q: Can using this get me banned?

A: The answer to this is longer than a yes or no so I will try to explain the best I can. According to the World of Warcraft agreement using this download could get your account banned. If that is enough for you to not use it then don't.

The level of risk to you if you do use it is very slim. The mod has been downloaded over 300,000 times now and I have never recieved one email saying they were banned because of it. If people were getting banned it would become very apparent to me and I could warn users before downloading. I believe the risk becomes even less when you think about Blizzard's options. They can either ban people for using this while enjoying their game or they can remove the ability for such a mod to be used. The second is so much more likely a decision.

No smoke blowing here guys. In the end the mod is against WoW's TOS but your chance of banishment is slim to none.

Link for download:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OKUQXKUZ

Credits to zoby

Delete the pix mate, you should not post any sexually explicit pictures... the discription *nude* is more than enough

Delete the pix mate, you should not post any sexually explicit pictures... the discription *nude* is more than enough

Picture deleted

• 2 weeks later...