[HELP] Random items from crafted recipe

relic

Question

Hiya,

i need help with this. When someone craft item, then he obtain randomly one of chosen items for that recipe.

For example: craft S weapon and there is randomly 2 items from that one recipe. Dont want both items to obtain but only one. But i want that one time someone craft normal item like it should craft but someone else can have luck and craft that other special item from that same recipe. its about geting randomly between those two items for that one recipe. Hope you understand what i want :P

Can someone help me with it? :)

Thanks

13 answers to this question

Like the recipes that are with 60 % of probability ?

well i wanted it for 60% recipes. There is some chance it will success but i want add there another chance that if it succed player can get normal items or other one.

Add another item using a separator or whatever. Never tried to do that with recipes.

if i add another item when craft succedd he get both items :) i need randomly from that items :D

I think what he wants is just like the foundation item crafting in the gracia chronicles

dunno i dont know gracia chronicle :)

simpe example: crafting draconic bow, you get normal draconic bow or draconic bow with SA using typical draconic bow recipe 60% or 100%.

Check what is used to separate multiple items, just check and read, we can give you hints but we aren't going to do it for you.

i make this, but i think it will give both items... product={{[draconic_bow];1};{[draconic_bow_focus];1}}

can you show us all the recipe ?

recipe_begin [mk_draconic_bow_i] 774 level=9 material={{[rp_draconic_bow_i];1};{[draconic_bow_shaft];17};{[warsmith_holder];4};{[mithirl_alloy];385};{[reinforcing_plate];154};{[high_grade_suede];77};{[compound_braid];77};{[enria];77};{[crystal_s];214};{[gemstone_s];43}} catalyst={} product={{[draconic_bow];1};{[draconic_bow_focus];1}} npc_fee={} mp_consume=225 success_rate=60 item_id=7580 iscommonrecipe=0 recipe_end

Funny how so many people suggest this and that, and don't really know a system works :)

You cannot create what your seeking with native Crafting System - it's designed for 1 item type creaton only.

Either you mod the system, like hook the recipemakeitem reply packet from Cached, OR do as pio suggests.

Let the recipe create an item that has a chance of creating item 1 2 3 or 4 etc etc.