[Tutorial]Make your own simple skin for CS 1.6

Hephaestus

Today im going to teach you how to make your own simple skin for Cs.16 models.First download  Halflife model viewer Setup, you must also have a program like Gimp or CSS 5 i personally used gimp in this tut.

1. Open Hlmv and Css or gimp.

2. Go the hlmv and select file and click load model.

3. You can Select any model you want but i did a Simple knife mod so what i would do is Select the model Knife.mdl.

4. (Very important!) When the photo or Moving pic shows up click Textures and then click export Texture Save to where u can find it oh Name it to Ex Knife2 or anything u want.

5. Put that Picture in gimp or CSS5 when it shows up Click image then mode then RGB.

6. Set the foreground color as anything you want then click painbrush and make it all pretty and junk Be sure the color all of the parts above the Knife expands.

7. Then go to image mode Indexed. Click the first one thats on the window,Confert.

8. File save as. Put the original name and put it in the model folder then see Changes.

2wf1lq8.jpg

xuo0x.jpg