SE Xperia arc vs HTC Desire HD

Steven7

Which one should i choose? (post reason of your choice in topic)  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which one should i choose? (post reason of your choice in topic)

• Xperia arc
    • Desire HD

i 320MB is internal memory as desire hd has 1,5gb

SE Xperia Arc and if you are intrested of SE

SE Xperia NEO.

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/mobilephones/overview/xperia-neo?cc=gr&lc=el

no need to explain why.

neo goes close to vivaz

also i wouldn't take xperia x10 even free this is a joke 65000 colors and as i saw new xperia mobile phones with bravia are 1000% better than other screen resolutions

i 320MB is internal memory as desire hd has 1,5gbneo goes close to vivaz

also i wouldn't take xperia x10 even free this is a joke 65000 colors and as i saw new xperia mobile phones with bravia are 1000% better than other screen resolutions

that's why i said neo.

the 95% of vivaz users are dissapointed cause of symbian os and except that you cannot handle android on vivaz.

so a phone close to vivaz with android is perfect !

i 320MB is internal memory as desire hd has 1,5gbneo goes close to vivaz

that's why i said neo.

the 95% of vivaz users are dissapointed cause of symbian os and except that you cannot handle android on vivaz.

I won't comment anything about hating Apple. It's alright, jealousy is something normal.

blabla bla get it, apple is just the name and only i like in apple iphone 4 is Retina gz apple i won't give over 500 € for a mobile that is expensive for its name, a lot mobile phones are better than iphone 4. Sony ericsson htc lg with dual cores much less money for better features

i am not jealus for anything i can buy what i want and i am ok i compare before i buy to not get dissapointed of money or features.

that's why i said neo.

i don't like vivaz but has good features,only bad is symbian

I won't comment anything about hating Apple. It's alright, jealousy is something normal.

blabla bla get it, apple is just the name and only i like in apple iphone 4 is Retina gz apple i won't give over 500 € for a mobile that is expensive for its name, a lot mobile phones are better than iphone 4. Sony ericsson htc lg with dual cores much less money for better features

i am not jealus for anything i can buy what i want and i am ok i compare before i buy to not get dissapointed of money or features.

that's why i said neo.

i don't like vivaz but has good features,only bad is symbian

HTC Desire HD

but general if you want to compare them and you want more info about those phones check here:

HTC Desire HD: http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_desire_hd-3468.php

SE Xperia Arc : http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_xperia_arc-3619.php