[TUT]How To Raise Your Own Server On Your Computer!

SpraytoNNN™

I will try to explain how pictorial raise CS server via ADSL connection, as many think it is enough to find your IP, started hdls.exe and connect IP. After that, many by a lot of time kept 'Establishing connection to server .. 'a long time.

1. First, go to My Computer

2. Then Local Disk C: \ or on which partition you are already Wndows

3. Then Windows

4. system32

5. Drivers

6. open a folder etc.

7. then open the file with Wordpad 'hosts' in which there are redirect IP's TCP / IP protocol on your computer.

- There will appear the following, I will show you how to look at me and explain:

hehe1y.th.jpg

- Signs of 127.0.0.1 to do so.

- After that comes the IP address of LAN 192,168 ..., looking gateways and general address, are considered general.

- It check in the Control Panel - Network Connections - Well Local Area Connection - Right click - Properties - tab 'Support'.

hehe2t.th.jpg

- Viewing the IP Address, ie. the former, and it will copy / paste the 'hosts' file under this 127.0.0.1, and then take seven times Space, and paste the IP address that we will find the www.whatsmyip.com. After that we will in the second line below it to paste the IP address that we found on www.whatsmyip.com and again move away seven times and paste the same IP address, it means this:

hehe3.th.jpg

- save changes to the 'hosts' and then the classic way hlds.exe, make what you want, and connect to the IP address found on the course and add www.whatsmyip.com 27015th

If you can not connect, you throw 'LAN restriction' change the server settings from the 'Internet' to 'LAN'. Rr server does not need to after that.

I hope I helped, thanks.

Copyright WlajkoDon & Helper SpraytoNNN

Subscribe Me !

- Sacuvate promjene u ' hosts ' i zatim na klasican nacin hlds.exe, stimajte sta zelite, i connect se na ip adresu koju ste nasli na whatsmyip.com i dodate naravno 27015.

C/P failed hard dude,and frankly i've been expected to that.

Its Not Fail Its My Tutorials Just On Serbian, Rofl ? Why Should I Make New One Just For You ? Rofl?

And Tutorials Arent All From One Day , Thats Different Some Are Old 6 Months Or Moree... Some Are New... ROFL dude

Its Not Fail Its My Tutorials Just On Serbian, Rofl ? Why Should I Make New One Just For You ? Rofl?

And Tutorials Arent All From One Day , Thats Different Some Are Old 6 Months Or Moree... Some Are New... ROFL dude

It's true you dont made it for me , you made it for the community and i guess here we dont have so much serbians to make just a serbian tut lol . [international Forum dude wake up,omfg]

I Just Translate It Couse I Made On Serbian On Serbian CS Forum...

Why Should I Make New One ?

I`m Not Writing Tutorials On Serbian , OMFG

If You Dont Like , Why You Comment ? Ignore Please...

• 2 weeks later...

It's true you dont made it for me , you made it for the community and i guess here we dont have so much serbians to make just a serbian tut lol . [international Forum dude wake up,omfg]

• 3 months later...