[WTS]Really good items on l2Finest

Well as the title says i want to sell some items there.

Rykros light set +18

Full relic rings +17

demon sirclet

and 16 glits

The price of them in donate list is more than 400 euro but i give them only 180.If u have any other other we cann discuss it via pms.

Im waiting

Vorfin is a scammer.I gave him my items and he gave me wrongs pass for paysafe cards.

i will try to take my items back

WTF?

When i gave you the paysafes Admin ban me lol.

i have send pm to admin if he dont gave me the acc back say bye bye to server.

Fcking ass*ole

Me scammer.Fisrt of all i cannot ban anyone.2nd how can i be scammer when i GAVE U FIRST THE ITEMS and u gave me after the paysafe numbers.I made the first move.I should not trust YOu and your paysafenoob ways to pay.ONLY PAYPAL.

Me scammer.Fisrt of all i cannot ban anyone.2nd how can i be scammer when i GAVE U FIRST THE ITEMS and u gave me after the paysafe numbers.I made the first move.I should not trust YOu and your paysafenoob ways to pay.ONLY PAYPAL.

hahaha sure.

maybe you are in the staff of server.

when i take the items and you get the paysafecards someone ban me and you change the password of psc

hahaha sure.

maybe you are in the staff of server.

when i take the items and you get the paysafecards someone ban me and you change the password of psc

Yes u got it.Gratz.You are the most clever in the earth.And then i sold the cards to an other people for 5354354 euro.haha im smart.Are u kidding me?How the fuck can i scamm u.I gave u FIRST THE ITEMS.I trusted you and u @@@@@@.And if i told to someone to ban you what do i win.U have MY ITEMS.BUT I DON NOT HAVE MY MONEY>

Yes u got it.Gratz.You are the most clever in the earth.And then i sold the cards to an other people for 5354354 euro.haha im smart.Are u kidding me?How the -beep- can i scamm u.I gave u FIRST THE ITEMS.I trusted you and u @@@@@@.And if i told to someone to ban you what do i win.U have MY ITEMS.BUT I DON NOT HAVE MY MONEY>

WHAT?

I HAVE YOUR ITEMS ON BANNED ACC.

AND YOU HAVE MY PSC.

i ask admin and he told that he dont ban me.

now gf and soon you and your friend(gm) you will banned

Yes you are right.From what we told i have several reason to get u scammed.I cannot understand why the fuck i must scamm u when i took first the items.OMG.Anyway topic locked.No reason to spamm here in this section.Let the Finest future show who is the scammer.