[Share]RSA Key patched L2.exe for LineageII NA Client

Varacolaci

We all thank to DStuff for his great work l2encdec.

Since NC updated LineageII to Chapter2 EP1,obviously ,they did not want us do much thing about l2.exe.Themdia seems a nice keeper dog.In china,TMD stands for Themdia,and the other meaning of TMD is "-beep-".Thanks for Themdia,NO key found in l2.exe-patcher says.

I found a way to replace l2encdec’s RSA key in to l2.exe of Chinese Mainland version,but seems the encryption was different for NA version.With help at l2wh’s forum,I got NA l2.exe with the whole system directory.Finally the patch was done.

Here it is:

http://rapidshare.com/files/92670586/l2xe.rar.html

ONLY FOR CURRENT VERSION! If NC updated l2.exe then it needs a re-patching.

The rar only contains patched l2.exe,so you need to patch other files in system dir by yourself.

Just do a full check to recover orginal l2.exe.

well in certain way ur right, RSA key in the exe file is used to correctly read the encrypted files (like l2.ini user.ini etc..) and as the RSA used by NCSofts if a complete mystery  dstuff team used to replace it. But since NCSoft is using themida http://www.oreans.com/themida.php the dstuff team isn't able to find the correct RSA pair to change it on the l2.exe file. So i found it and replace it.

NOTE. Themida is an EXE Obfuscator.

Okey, i said that because in a Interlude server people "pro" said me that the server has RSA Protection, (I posted the Init packet) and thats because if i proxificate the connection i can't login. So i don't know.

P.D: I know what's themida (Bifrost-Server u understand? haha)

Saludos;