Rate of fire: 11rps

Reload Time: 2.5 Seconds

Avg. damage to unarmored chest: 38 health

Avg. damage to unarmored head: 100 health

Avg. damage to armored chest: 27 health 4 armor

Avg. damage to armored head: 100 health 15 armor

Pros & Cons

Pros

The AK-47 is a very effective weapon with great power no matter how far your enemy is.

At medium and long range, it can be used as a sniper but without scope.

It has a very tight crosshair like the MP5 Navy, which increases accuracy and gives a greater chance for grabbing a headshot within the first few bullets fired.

It has a very high rate of fire and comes at a very reasonable price.

Cons

Very harsh recoil (but if you master it it’ll be something else)

Very loud noise (Although I like the noise, it gives away your location. In reverse, it can intimidate enemies, giving reload time to you)

When shooting, the crosshair expands very fast. This will decrease your accuracy.

Despite the cons I mentioned above, once you’ve mastered it, you will

find that this gun is a very useful gun and you won't be bothered about the

recoil. So keep on practicing and the kills will flow.

Recoil Control (How To)

Recoil control is not as easy as it may seem. Timing and precision are very important, and must be combined with burst fire (as with most guns). When the crosshair expands, try to pull the crosshair down slightly towards the lower body. By doing this, you’ll get a nice, clean shot and can hopefully get off a few more bullets before having to take a moment to allow the crosshair to recover, before your next burst.

Short Range Combat

In short range combat, you have absolutely no time for hesitation and damn

sharp aiming is required, along with lightning reactions. And what’s more is that the enemy is a just few feet in front of you. Any split-second hesitation may result in death. So how do I approach it? I can’t take my own sweet time to aim, what do I do?

Before you think how, try to answer this question: Is an SMG powerful? (Take

MP5 as an example)

Yes, it is. Now take the AK, is that powerful? Damn right!. So, if you manage to put the crosshair on your foe’s chest, don’t think twice. Just shoot around 4-5 shots to his chest. After the third ro fourth shot, pull the crosshair down to the lower body. This provides control for the harsh recoil. The AK is more powerful than most guns in CS, so in the end it'll come down to your reactions and aiming.

It is recommended that you shoot in 3-5 shots bursts, where possible, to increase accuracy and handle recoil. However, if you're in extreme CQB you should get away with going full auto, if really necessary.

Medium Range Combat

For newbies, medium range combat might be a nightmare for them with the AK-47 because they don’t know the proper usage of AK-47 in this type of situation. Going full auto with the AK-47 from any sort of distance won't get you very far....ooops, out of

bullets, better reload. BANG!!!!!! You’re dead.

The word 'rifle' may indicate to some that you're able to spray away like nobody’s business. What do you think? Of course, you can't....going full auto on AK-47 at medium range will put you into more trouble.

First, assessment of weapon is very important. Check your foe’s weapon to make sure that it is not a sniper or something with a scope. If you come across a sniper, do things fast. Get an aim on him (any body part) and shoot in four bullet bursts. After every burst, find cover. This will eventually wear him down, without giving him the chance to fire at you too much. If you come across a SMG or any other crap, just take more time to aim and maintain your position a little longer. If he fires back, throw a any grenades that may assist you. When he’s blinded/hurt, take advantage of this situation and fire your bursts. He might not grab a shot on you.

If he has a rifle too, use the same tactic, but take more care this time.

Long Range Combat

I see an enemy over there, he's quite far from here. I'm going to aim. BANG!! You see 3 words below your screen: FREE LOOK MODE. Not again. He’s too far for me to shoot. But how can I win if I go on like this?

As I’ve mentioned earlier, this rifle can be used as a "Sniper without a scope" in long-range combat. So, just let the cross-hair land on your foe’s body and let the AK do the rest. Fire in 2 bullet bursts, and hide after 3 bursts. If you’re sharp enough, the first couple of bursts will be enough to kill him.

If you come across a sniper, NEVER EVER jump straight up and down, jumping might increase your chances of being killed. Whilst in the air, you're almost a sitting duck as he can see where your path will end, and hence where you'll land and where he need's to shoot when you do land. Try to use the stealth approach. Again use a mixture of cover, bursts and good aiming to take him out. You might be able to kill him without letting him see your face, so stealth is very important in this situation. Often, he'll be zoomed in with his gun, so approaching from an area outwith his field of vision is another option.

Combo Time - Outnumbered? Overpower 'em!

It is the final round of the CPL and if you win this round, you become the champion; but if you lose, too bad. You bought the AK-47. You stick to your plan. Suddenly, all your teammates were killed and you are the last man standing. It’s a 1 on 4 situation. You see all four of them appear. Panic? Try to retreat? You take out your AK and swing it into action. But you were killed. No! $150,000 gone!! (Far fetched maybe, hehe)

If you want to overcome this situation, it’s easy (well....in theory). Always buy an HE grenade and flashbang to go with your AK-47. The moment you see them, throw your flashbang, once it goes off.....pop out and do as much damage as possible before they 'come round', so to speak. Retreat again, and lob your HE grenade, wait for the blow before doing anything else, hopefully they'll be hurt pretty bad. Immediately after the blast, grab your AK and sweep your bullets from left to right (at your enemies obviously) and vice versa, all the while bursting. You’ll get a great chance to finish them all because they might be in a bit of dismay. Hey! Where’s my $150,000?? (Ok, perhaps it'll never happen...or your enemies may be spread out, but who knows?)

[move]Credits:by me[/move]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Nexaslim Weight Loss Supplement Reviews (2024) – Experience the transformative power of Beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB), a potent fat-burning ketone meticulously crafted to ignite natural weight loss. As the primary substrate that initiates ketosis, BHB swiftly propels your metabolism into action. Upon commencing your regimen, BHB promptly facilitates the transition into ketosis, fostering heightened energy levels and weight reduction advantages. NexaSlim groundbreaking formulation harnesses the unparalleled potential of this singular BHB, prompting a wave of excitement in the media. Benefits of Nexaslim Ketosis:   ·         Lose Weight ·         Burn Fat in Trouble Areas ·         Get into Ketosis Fast! ·         Burn Fat for Energy (without the jitters)! ·         Better Brain Health! ·         Faster Recovery from Exercise! ·         Maintain Lean Muscle! Ready to transform your body? Click here to buy your NexaSlim Weight Loss Pills! now!   The enduring presence of NexaSlim with BHB is a testament to its remarkable achievements, as individuals continue to experience unparalleled success, shedding up to 1 kg of fat daily! Nexa Slim is designed with a comprehensive approach to support your journey toward wellness. It aims to complement the body's natural process of energy utilization, focusing on supporting the metabolic state known as ketosis, where the body can use fat as an energy source. Nexaslim, Nexa Slim Reviews, Nexaslim Weight Loss Ingredients, Benefits, Works, Side Effects, Price & Buy from the Official Website   https://supplementrange.com/nexaslim-norway/   https://supplementrange.com/nexaslim-reviews/   https://supplementrange.com/lepticell-reviews/   https://supplementrange.com/nexalyn-male-enhancement/   https://supplementrange.com/cerebrozen-reviews/   https://supplementrange.com/sugar-defender/   https://supplementrange.com/
    • LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics