[L2Clan]InsaneTeam ™

Well , i didnt find section where to make topic like this one , so i put it here in general discussion.

InsaneTeam ™ is a serious clan with players from around the world.

So clan is internacional [ English ] language use.

Right now we are recruting [ Interlude fans ] because we will soon start to play

interlude server x300. Maybe someone remembers TheAbyss servers , well

soon will be opened again x300 , 90 % things will be same as on abyss .

Server website is www.ph-club.ru.

We would like to inform you that we will recruit players to our clan.

Our clan website is www.insaneteam.ucoz.com.

Us soon is possible we will buy domain , so website will be redirected to :

www.insaneteam.com

If you are that one who wanna to join us , register on our website and make a recruitment application here > http://insaneteam.ucoz.com/forum/8-2-1.

And clan rules you can read here > http://insaneteam.ucoz.com/forum/8-3-1

You can contact our administration team on e-mail : insane.team@hotmail.com.

[move]

InsaneTeamSignature.png

[/move]

WELCOME

AnimaAequitatis , look there are few things that you need to know .

1.) Every clan starts with random.

2.) Only the best players who abide by the rules will stay in clan .

3.) Clan is serious becouse we want active players with good experience and english langauge .

4.) And of course , whem someone makes an application for recruitment , current members will vote for that guy who made an application .

I think i sad you enoght , and i hope you will understand me .

Beseventh , you have right . But there is an aption to translate about 60 % things to english .

And believe me its not so bad , much players will understand all in 7 days :)

I am sure our clan will sucess.

Guys if you have any other question feel you free to ask :)

Equillibrium , how i sad it :

3.) Clan is serious becouse we want active players with good experience and english langauge .

4.) And of course , whem someone makes an application for recruitment , current members will vote for that guy who made an application .

, and of coruse we will recruit in game too . But i want to start with about 20 players .

Beseventh , you have right , the same thing , i hate it too ... But  i think it will be 50 % / 50 % . Half eng and half russ , so it will be playable ;)

Equillibrium , how i sad it :  , and of coruse we will recruit in game too . But i want to start with about 20 players .

Beseventh , you have right , the same thing , i hate it too ... But  i think it will be 50 % / 50 % . Half eng and half russ , so it will be playable ;)

how many members do you have until now?

how many members do you have until now?

Right now i have 15 . And i will contact my old friends they will come too 100 % becouse they sad me  when i start to play again l2 to pm them .

So i will have around 20-25 . Thats just for start + recruit in game , i think that will be fine ;)

AnimaAequitatis , look there are few things that you need to know .

Trust me, I've been in factor clans and I know that a serious clan is not a random-recruiting one. Serious NEW clans begin with ~10 friends and start to recruit people they meet and trust. It's slower than random-recruiting, but you can be sure that you won't have drama, leechers, kids etc i leading to your clan getting dissolved one day.

Trust me, I've been in factor clans and I know that a serious clan is not a random-recruiting one. Serious NEW clans begin with ~10 friends and start to recruit people they meet and trust. It's slower than random-recruiting, but you can be sure that you won't have drama, leechers, kids etc i leading to your clan getting dissolved one day.

Look , if i have only 20 friends who plays l2 and i trust them , ofc i will invite them . And how you sad and explane it i dont need to invite no1 becouse i dont know  more ppl and i dont believe them . So my clan will stay 4ever on 20 players . I really had 2 times clan on low rates and i sucess all 2 times . And i know how to do it and what i need to do . Believe me i am not one kid  13 years and i recruit all ppl i see and all ppl who ask me .

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Good luck with ur clan, if that was x50 i will join for sure.

Well server exp is 300 , but other things will be hard , sub class , nobless need to do quest , s grade need to craft or kill boss , epic rb and other .. It will be really hard . enchant rate wil be  lower then 40 % . So i think server will be fine . Last time server the abyss  had same futuers and they had 2 k ppl + ;)