Custom L2 Teleport Cost

ref1ex

Question

Hello there i don't have that much knowledge in java compilement and other.. but if it's not hard for some one that could create guide how to make a GK teleporting cost something diffrent than adena? : )

7 answers to this question

teleports.sql...read the values...

There ain't anything that could be set with diffrent item cost, theres only Adena cost :) in the teleport.sql i know that long time ago ;D I need a custom item requirement to use the teleport to raidboss ant etc.

There ain't anything that could be set with diffrent item cost, theres only Adena cost :) in the teleport.sql i know that long time ago ;D I need a custom item requirement to use the teleport to raidboss ant etc.

argh stupid l2j than >.<

than you need to create your own teleporter engine in the core or if its just a few than write dp scripts

So thats what i'm asking if anyone could create a guide for custom gk which would been edited to make custom cost...

theres no guide at all its just basic java

Maybe you coud post a starting java script? : ) *We all have to start from somewhere : ) *

well we use different packs so i cant really you can look into any teleport script and just extend it with an item check maybe grandboss teleporters can help you there