Jump to content

kyosume

Members
  • Posts

    535
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1
  • Feedback

    0%

Everything posted by kyosume

  1. Awesome share but it seems that I can't summon them? System files got encrypted ok, sql too but ingame it still says Cannot find item. Any clues? Running Freya latest rev. Edit: Fixed it. The capes are awesome! +1
  2. Awesome!
  3. Amazing work. Working as flawless as it can be. Thanks for the share.
  4. I can't add them to itemname-e.dat. Gives me an re-encoding error. Database worked fine but I get NoItemName. Any fixes on that? or a small help?
  5. Amazing job. Works on Freya latest rev. Thanks for the work.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..