Jump to content

GaiusOptimus

Members
  • Posts

    52
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

    0%

Everything posted by GaiusOptimus

  1. Doll Knife +16, Shield of Reflect +7, Earring of Garacsia +4, Earring of Falston +6 sold to ripparator via paypal. bump
  2. Lady's Fan +20, Bow of Halisha +16, Dynasty Robe Set 55% 6/6/6/6/3, Necklace of Valakas +3 sold to ripparaptor via paypal.
  3. add me in msn: gaiusopt@hotmail.com
  4. So, please, don't lie if you want, because my prices are way more better than the official ones.
  5. You're wrong my friend. Here's the official donation list of l2gold server: http://rapidshare.com/files/455529318/L2G.prices.05.07.09.txt I would like, if it's possible, you to stop trying to destroy or spam my post. If you don't like prices like those, just ignore them and it's ok. Thanks.
  6. Dynasty Heavy Set 55% 8/8/8/8/8 sold to Caestiel. bump
  7. I said I don't want to, don't repeat yourself please. Thanks. bumped
  8. Check my items: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=202678.0
  9. Sorry dude, I don't want such a thing. I think my prices are extremely good for someone who wants to play or start in L2Gold.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..