l2GUERRE

Members
  • Content Count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

    N/A

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About l2GUERRE

  • Rank
    Vassal

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    https://l2guerre.eu/

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Country
    Greece
  1. https://l2guerre.eu/ Lineage 2 Guerre, is here to give everyone a closer reality gameplay of this fantastic game, Lineage 2.A place where everything must be earned by showing strength,perseverance,and a good team (Clan) formed to stand out among all which are here!Rates:* EXP/SP 9999x* Adena 9999x* Drop 9999x* New characters level 40Armors* Apella Armor [5% more stats than Draconic/Imperial/DC Robe]* Dynasty Armor - Heavy [+600 P.atk, +300 P.deff, +300 M.deff, +50 Atk.spd more than Apella Heavy]* Dynasty Armor - Light [+600 P.atk, +300 P.deff, +300 M.deff, +50 Atk.spd more than Apella Light]* Dynasty Armor - Robe [+1200 M.atk, +300 P.deff, +300 M.deff, +100 C.spd more than Apella Robe]Color system:* 100/500/1000 PvP KillsEnchant Rates:* Blessed and normal scrolls max enchant - +13* Crystal scrolls max enchant - +18* Normal scrolls chance - 65%* Blessed scrolls chance - 90%* Blessed scroll failure returns +4* Crystal scrolls chance - +14 to +15 100% | +16 85% | +17 80% | +18 75%* Crystal Scroll failure lose just enchant.Augmentations: * High Grade lifestone 10% skill chance * Top Grade lifestone 15% skill chance * Olympiad restrictions skills - All passives & Celestial disabled. Sieges: * Castles - Giran, Aden, Rune * Sieges every Saturday for Giran, Aden & Sunday for Rune Server features: * Main towns - Giran, Aden, Rune. * Stackable items. * Casino npc manager. * Wedding system. * Npc augmention & skill enchanter. * Npc AIO Buffer. * Max buffs slot 50. * Max 5 subclasses. * No weight limit. * Npc password change. * Npc top 15 Pvp/Pk players. * Offline trade system. * Free sub & change class. * TvT Event every 1 hour. * Auto reward every 40 minutes for online players. * Champions drop Mystery box with 70% chance. * Reworked balance. (Not any balancer modification. Only skills balance) Solo Arena: * Tower of Insolence got attack from the sky! You should prove your power.. * TOI reward you with 1 High lifestone for every kill inside. * Restriction for bp/buffer/titan class. Server Items:: * Farm, Event, Online coins. * Clan Items. (make your clan full level + clan skills) * Noblesse Item. (Bless your character with Noblesse status) * Apella armor * Dynasty armor * Fighter & Mage tattoos. * Custom accessories (+200 P.def/M.def) * Mystery box (Chance to get lifestone or book of giants) Server Areas: * Retail zones. * Farm area Dion(Outside) as safe zone - Adena, Coins * Elven & MOS farm - pvp/pk allowed - Adena, Coins * Party zone(Combat zone) - Drops Network Coin, High & Top lifestones, Crystal scrolls, Random box Raidbosses Info: * Barakiel 4 hours respawn - Bless your party with Noblesse status. * Unique raidbosses 6 hours respawn - Same drop for all raid. [Drop Coins, Dynasty part, 30% drop Crystal Scroll, Lifstones, Bog] * Grandbosses - Queen Ant & Baium have the same drop. 12 hours respawn. [Drop Coins, Dynasty part, 100% drop 2 Crystal Scrolls, Lifstones, Bog] * Antharas & Valakas x1.5% more drop. 16 hours respawn. [Drop Coins, Dynasty part, 100% drop 3 Crystal Scrolls, Lifstones, Bog] * Raidbosses & Grandbosses combat zone. Olympiad system: * Retail olympiad game. * New heroes every Sunday. * Olympiad start time 18:00 end 20:00. * Win 9 matches to be hero. * Need at least 20 pvp kills for register. * Accessories are not allowed (auto disabled). * Olympiad battles only with A Grade Items +4 (Only tattoo available) * Augments restrictions skills - All passives & Celestial shield disabled. Server commands: .menu (Opens your character private menu) .raidinfo (Opens a window for raidbosses info) .repair (Opens a window to repair your stucked character) .online (How much players are online) .tvtjoin | .tvtleave | .tvtinfo (Reg/leave or check a tvt event) .deposit | .withdraw (Make adena or goldbar) .secure | .removecode (You can secure your character. Also, you can delete your code). .offline (Make your shop offline trader) Vote System: * You can take your reward from Vote Manager. * Auto vote reward every 10 votes.