• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback


Community Reputation

-1 Poor

About L2demon

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Gender

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Beta off! Oficial opening 15 November!
  2. Hello friend, in the NPC buffer you have the 3rd class buffs by vote too, so they are bye vote and also for premium. Regards!
  3. Hello interlude community, are you tired of the bot? the corruption ? even from a bad geodata? L2demon is a project which has 2 years of work, where we have unified a Craft / Farm server, remembering the players who play alone we wanted to start this project. With the best Geodata on the market and a strong antibot, they weren't enough, so we decided to add to the Gms police staff, who will be in the most commercial areas sending any player in jail automatically without exception. If there is a suspicious player who thinks he is dribbling and the GM writes to him, he will have a maximum time of one minute to respond, otherwise he will be taken to jail. We want a durable server, and above all transparency and a lot of dedication with the demon team. Our Aden Event consists in whoever wins the siege of Aden will receive 40 US dollars plus coins. Join us who promise to play a good game with the best connection and commitment. The server opening is November 15. General Information Server Time, Site and Forum - GMT -3Windows 10 compatible- Yes Olympiads Max Enchant +6 Anti-Bot System (Gameguard) Geodata and Pathnodes - Yes Sub-Class Quest - Yes(Kill the 4 Raidbosses, the quest starts with Reorin) Sub-Class Maximum Level - 80 Nobility Quest - Yes Offline mode Shop - Yes NPCs - Gmshop up to grade B, sale of material recipes by adena.Auto Learn Skills - Yes Auto Learn Loot - Yes/No Auto Learn Raid & Grand Boss Loot - No Champions System - Yes Wedding System - Yes Rates Experience (EXP) - 20x Skill Points (SP) - 20x Adena - 10x Drop Items - 10x Spoil - 10x Weight Limit - 7x Manor - 5x Enchants Safe Enchant - 3 Max Enchant - 16 Normal Scroll chance - 55% Blessed Scroll chance 65% Buff/info/Time Duration of Buffs, Dances and Songs - 1 hourResistance Duration 40 minutes, Pets - 30 minutesBuffs Slots - 20+4(Divine Inspiration)Chance Minimum Debuffs - 10% Chance Maximum Debuffs - 90% Server commands .menu.boss.gk.votereward.marketer Epic Raids Each epic Raid has its original level, the zones are restricted according to the level, Queen Ant, Orfen and zaken for example. After 2 days of starting the server, that is, after 48 hours has elapsed the retail respawn of the Epic Raids will begin:Queen Ant 24 - 26 hours (+/- 30 min random) Core 36 - 38 hours (+/- 30 min random). Orfen 36 - 38 hours (+/- 30 min random). Zaken 48 - 50 hours (+/- 30 min random). Baium 120 - 124 hours (+/- 30 min random). Frintezza 48 - 52 hours (+/- 30 min random). Antharas 192 - 196 hours (+/- 1 hour random). Valakas 264 - 266 hours (+/- 1 hour random). Premium System 20% more Exp20% more Adena20% more Spoilrate20% more Sealstone drop Server Events The clan that manages to conquer Aden Castle will receive 40 dollars plus 20 Demon coins via paypal. Administrators will be very active for siege day, so if any clan came up with sending some party bot etc.Team vs team event- the winning team of this tvt, you will receive a medal to exchange it for accessories. The top killer will receive DemonFarm Farm System L2demon has two farm areas, Elven Fortress and School Of Dark arts, are the areas where Demon farm and life stone can be farmed. It should be noted that the server was made to be more feasible to craft than to farm, however we wanted to take into account players who play alone and can also equip themselves in their own way. Special RaidBosses Four special Raidbosses were added to the game, Aurora, Pudge, Merlino and Zaiter, respawn time every 2 days and with a Grade A+S drop. Merlino is at the top of Garden of Eva, Zaiter hides in the unknown cave of Crypts of Disgrace of Crypts of Disgrace , Pudge to the last of Elvenfortress and Lady Aurora on the top floor of School Of Dark arts. Anti-Bot System We know how difficult it is to control the bot's theme, so apart from having a fairly safe Anti-Bot system, we have a Gm-Policie where you'll be hanging around the farming areas and the most important quest zones and catacombs. The Gm-Copa will have the obligation to put in the Jail any player that is bottling taking out all the items that he farmed and giving him the first notice, the second is ban de ip. L2demon will have a forum where he will upload the photos and tests of the players who were banned or put into jail by boating with time and date. Class Balancing We worked very seriously on the subject of classes and a good way to balance them, preventing it from being another server more Archer vs. Wizard. Contact: Mail: l2demonproyecto2@gmail.com Facebook: lineage Demon Web: www.l2demon.com skype: l2demon2