Jump to content

L2FIGHT

Members
  • Content Count

    10
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

    N/A

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About L2FIGHT

  • Rank
    Vassal

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. It's good time to start play on a fresh server. Register in our forum: https://l2fight.com/forumL2FIGHT-UPDATER will be uplaoded at: https://l2fight.com/downloads.htmlOUR WEBSITE : https://l2fight.com
  2. It's good time to start play on a fresh server. Register in our forum: https://l2fight.com/forumL2FIGHT-UPDATER will be uplaoded at: https://l2fight.com/downloads.htmlOUR WEBSITE : https://l2fight.com
  3. Register in our forum: https://l2fight.com/forumL2FIGHT-UPDATER will be uplaoded at: https://l2fight.com/downloads.htmlOUR WEBSITE : https://l2fight.com
  4. ❗️ SERVER ONLINE ❗
  5. ❗️ It's today - GRAND OPENING ❗️ ❗️ We starts at 20:00 GMT+2 ❗️ Register in our forum: https://l2fight.com/forumL2FIGHT-UPDATER will be uplaoded at: https://l2fight.com/downloads.htmlOUR WEBSITE : https://l2fight.com
  6. It's tomorrow - GRAND OPENING. 20:00 GMT+2 ❗️ Dates of first Epics ❗️ Register in our forum: https://l2fight.com/forumL2FIGHT-UPDATER will be uplaoded at: https://l2fight.com/downloads.htmlOUR WEBSITE : https://l2fight.com
  7. beta is already open Register in our forum: https://l2fight.com/forum L2FIGHT-UPDATER will be uplaoded at: https://l2fight.com/downloads.html OUR WEBSITE : https://l2fight.com
  8. Hello everybody ! We are introducing You the amazing High Five premium server We have everything what is necessary to give You the best entertainment on a stable server. Refined files, Interesting events, Balanced Classes, Minimum donations and daily GM support. Fafurion Zone it's a completely new farm/PvP location with new powerful monsters and new even more powerful Epic Raid Boss. L2FIGHT PROMO VIDEO GRAND OPENING 03-05-2019 20:00 GMT+2 Open Beta Test 25-04-2019 20:00 GMT+2 EXP/SP: X15 ADENA: X10 DROP/ SPOIL: X10 EPIC JEWEL: X1 Safe Enchant: +4 Max Enchant: +16 Quest Drop: x2 Quest Reward: x2 Manor: x1.5 Normal Scroll Enchant Chance: 50% Blessed Scroll Enchant Chance: 60% Elemental Stone Chance: 40% Elemental Crystal Chance: 30% Max Clients per PC:5 Subclass - no quest Max Subclass - 3 Max Level Sub - 85 LvL Free Sub-Classes Auto loot drop for monsters Manual loot for raid bosses & epic bosses Offline Trade Offline Buffs Auto learn skills Vitality System Master Work Items Global GK NPC Buffer scheme Buff slots: 20 +4 Divine Inspiration 2h duration on almost all buffs Dance/Song slots: 12 Newbie Help Vote reward Stream reward Achievement system Weekly Sieges/TWs Full GMShop until S Grade Retail olympiad game Competition period [1] week Olympiad starts time [18:00] ends [00:00] Heroes every saturday Maximum enchant in the Olympiad is +6, which means if your items are higher than +6 will be reduced to +6 for the duration of the fight. NPC Buffer with all the important buffs GM shop up to S grade & consumables Item Auction House in Alt+B Global Gatekeeper Ranking System in ALT+B Auction House with offers in Donation Pounds in Alt+B Drop calculator: Items, Monsters & Raid Bosses Database with many functions Donation Store with limited available options "Vote Reward Rune" with a 12h duration. Adena/ex/sp 5% and P.Def/M.Def +8% & P.Att/M.Att +8% works in oly. Stream Reward System with reward 6 FA every six hours. For active streamers reward in the from of donate on their twitch. Team VS Team event Capture The Flag Protect the King Fight for Throne Last Man Standing Death Match Korean Style Treasure Hunt Additionally SmartGuard Active Bot Hunters Do not believe to anyone on word... Convince yourself !!! Our Page: https://l2fight.com Our Forum: https://l2fight.com/forum Our Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/Lineage2Fight
×