need good pvp server o.

galanoss

my points is.................... you Cant find With nothing good pvp server with out donator ok ?

and this is normally i thing.. cuze.. no reason for create the server without donates. ok...

but i thing for EX. verry nice pvp server is l2-light... but... with this donate style ... SERver just SACKS

u need some time to get ur items +20 bla bla bla if u do this  u ar normaly easy kill normal player but donators?..

omg they ar nobless and they have extra stats and and and so in this serve donate just sucks..

and that idiot gms?  they dont leave u edit title for ex. "" donate for win me "" lol ?...

so any idea for really good pvp server ?

ps and with 1 sub stack is really cool ::P

i dont say .. only sub stack server.. i say and the 1 sub sttack server is ok... but give me ideas about good server pvp style without donator full Unbalance.. u know what i mean..

if you want 1 server with 1 stuck sub try www.l2lancer.com.ar the server is good but have a little lag, but is very funny, no dontaors for the momment.

I'm test this server....for me... really sucks...

5 players online -_-

i have LAG... and i'm live in Argentina, i have two conecction in my home (cablemodem 2.5mb/256upload and ADSL 5mb/512upload)

The rate of XP is not 1000... is most low...

mi opinion -> l2lancer.com.ar sucks!