[L2J]L2Sapphire - Unique Features ! (No customs)

La2War

γωεργρτ  

1. 1. γωεργρτ

• τητυξτυξυ
    • τητυξτυξκθυκ

about the enchant rates you say.....You mean that you will keep the safe 7 and max 20???or the enchant rates of blessed??:S i am a little confused right now...:P

Oh and sorry for my mistake but they were saying that server is corrupted....:/ anyway i like very much the server and i will stay...now i will bring some of my friends...:)

its for about 10-12 ppl...:) anyway answer me to my question with the enchant rates..:)

Regards,

about the enchant rates you say.....You mean that you will keep the safe 7 and max 20???or the enchant rates of blessed??:S i am a little confused right now...:P

Oh and sorry for my mistake but they were saying that server is corrupted....:/ anyway i like very much the server and i will stay...now i will bring some of my friends...:)

its for about 10-12 ppl...:) anyway answer me to my question with the enchant rates..:)

Regards,

Enchant rates both server's and blessed's scroll will stay as they are.Today server had 40 ppl online and much pvp as you was able to see.I am looking forward seeing you and your friends online.

Have fun

First make for tanks to be not allowed to use BOW and archers with heavy set QQ

tanks not allowed to use bow? o.O

they SHOULD be allowed cuz of the olly .. better descrease theyr atack speed if they use bow and are flagged :D or smth like that

they SHOULD be allowed cuz of the olly .. better descrease theyr atack speed if they use bow and are flagged :D or smth like that

We will decrease acuracy.

Also , 42 online before 5 minutes.

I was in 1 server forget the name but ... there only tanks use swords ... titans two handed etc... mages AM !

We will decrease acuracy.

that's realy a good idea xD

I was in 1 server forget the name but ... there only tanks use swords ... titans two handed etc... mages AM !

like i said, at olly a paladin that used angelic icon and have ud, what should he do if he cant use bow? stand there and watch how the other attacks him from distance o.O :D

Did you just said corruption?Nop mate , there is not even 1 adena given on any char and if it was i would know it as we have installed a gmlog script in database which shows every gm's action.The problem you mention now , was that some clan leaders couldn't update their clan from lvl 5 to lvl 6 from Maximilian (this problem is fixed) so we did for the 2 that asked us.I was personally on and did it.Now about enchant rates , no there is no way to change them back as they were , people shows more action than before.Also mage's mcs are gonna be fixed and i know exactly where the problem is.Adventurers got fixed as well.Archer's crt dmg need some nerf.Keep up reporting so we can be a very good server with great stability.

Regards :)

ok,about coruption,when i start with my clan,your "GM" DUDE is asked me which itimes++ i need,after my answer that i dont need any gear and when i ask him why he do that,he simple put me on ignore list,soo,i call that coruption.LOL,he even dont know me,i am Th3Mist in game,maybe u can check him.