Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a l2 updater and would like to use it. my problem is that i can't get it to commicate with the files on the server tower. I installed Xampp and put the files in htdocs. and still nothing.

 

 

if anyone knows a fast and esy way for these files to communiate, that would be great. even something as simple as a folder on the desktop of the server tower. and the updater can link to it through an IP.

 

 

any info would be great.....thx

Posted

thx you for adding your info critical error, I followed your guide and came up with this problem. I used yuor guide and I'm so noob...lol

 

when i use your builder this is what happens:

 

first I go to the c:/programfiles/ncsoft/lineageII/system    there is the files I need to make update.

 

next I click on the builder where I want to to send the files for my update     c:/update

 

when I go there to see the files. I don't get a files.lst, but a whole bunch of files that are in a .rar form.

 

so I take them and add them in my xampp folder, and they work when I run the updater. well this is what it shows me.   when i go see where the update files go. they are put in my lineage II folder, not in my system. hmmm

 

this is just for the system folder, how do i fix this and how do I get it to work with all folders, like animations, systectures, and system?

 

if I'm doing something wrong please let me know. thx you for yuor time.

Posted

I followed the guide again but I can't get the folders to work together, I can make new updates from any folder. but when i put the updated files on the server, they onlu update in to the lineage II folder. not in the proper folders. sorry to be a bother.. again thx for all your help so far.

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

this doesn't show me how to fix the error,  I'm using freya server!

 

Ok, I will walk you through this problem I have step by step, than maybe some can see the problem.

 

1: first i go and download the info and files i need from here. http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=79569.0

 

2: once i have it downloaded I make a folder for the upbilder and settings files.

 

3: next I add the updater.exe and updater.ini to the lineage II folder. this is where my client is.

 

4: I go back to the folder where the upbuilder is and run that. a menu pops up and asks me where the folder I want to make the updates files are. I go the folder and click on system. next I click build. it makes me a folder called upload and inside is the system files. I than add this to my website under upload.

 

5: in the update.ini I make sure the url's are right and run the updater.exe

 

6: the updater runs and all the updated files goes into my lineage II folder, but they don't go into my system folder in lineage II.

 

7: when I make more updated folders like animations and systemtexture. I add them into upload folder, than run the updater.exe. it comes up with an error and doesn't run.

 

8: I have tryed to add all the folders of the lineage II folder into upload and still it will not run.

 

9: I even made tryed to upbuild the whole lineage II folder, and the builder will stop responding.

 

10: I have noticed an error with the guide above: when you make the update with the builder, it will make the folder into a .rar and the files.lst as an unknowed file. not what the picture shows in the guide.

 

if anyone knows how to fix this or have came across the problem please let me know.

 

went and tryed in again and I built the whole L2 folder and add in on my wite, all html's show up. but when i run it. it shows that all files been updated.

one last thing, I can put the updater anywheres and it will say all files been updated...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Posts

    • ============================================================== VIKOS AUTOBOTS — live bots for Lineage 2 servers on Lucera2 Interlude and Classic ============================================================== An empty server loses players. Vikos Autobots fills the world with bots that act like real players: they farm, walk around towns, join clans, fight wars, go to raids, sieges, events and the Olympiad, trade and talk in chat. Installs on top of a Lucera2 build: one .ext.jar + the data/autobots folder + a config. Database tables are created automatically. WHAT THE BOTS DO • Farm zones by level along set routes; they do not steal mobs from players or other bots. Leave town through gatekeepers (custom ones and NPC bypasses too) and come back. • Some bots leave the farm to walk around town while others keep farming, so towns are not empty. They walk, talk to NPCs and sit down to rest (can be turned off for PvP servers). • After a server restart bots carry on where they were: same zone, same route, no mass teleport to town. • Class-based combat AI: fighters, archers, mages, healers, buffers, summoners. Auto parties, healers resurrect the dead. • Real fishing with core skills (cast, Pumping / Reeling, fish fight). Rod by grade, bait and fishing shots are handed out automatically; spots have stands, a bot limit, levels and time. • Gear by class and level, a separate Olympiad set and an "online time" set; custom skills by class and by online time (same idea as time gear). Random enchant, Life Stones, dyes, buffs. Shots, potions, arrows and scrolls restock on their own; bot items never reach the economy. • Clans and alliances with generated crests, clan wars, clan defense, PvP server mode. PvP zones (arena, Coliseum, custom): admin Send or a clock like TvT (14:00;16:00). • Raids and epics (Antharas, Valakas, Baium; more via XML), with a gathering in town or a direct teleport to the boss. Castle sieges, TvT / CTF / DM, Olympiad 1v1 and 3v3, Seven Signs. • Private stores (sell and buy), RU/EN chat, AI chat (Groq or any OpenAI-compatible API), bot replies go through your server chat filter (chatfilters.xml), player PMs forwarded to admin Telegram. • Admin panel: //autobots panel. Online schedule, own AI thread pool built for hundreds of bots online, one commented config and XML files checked at server start. INCLUDED: VIKOS AUTOBOTS CONFIGURATOR (Windows) • A single .exe with Java inside, nothing to install. • Works right on your VPS over SSH/SFTP: edit and save, the files go straight to the server; the old version goes to backup. • World map from server geodata, automatic route building by the core movement rules with checks. • Farm zones, towns, raids, sieges, TvT, PvP zones, fishing spots. • Editors with client icons: equipment (farm / online time / Olympiad), skills (regular and by online time), buffs, Life Stones, supplies, dyes. Finds config mistakes by itself. • Interlude and Classic, RU/EN interface, light and dark theme, F1 help. ============================================================== VIKOS AUTOBOTS — REAL SERVER LOAD Measured ============================================================== Interlude test server on Lucera2, a regular VPS: • 4 vCPU, 8 GB RAM, Debian 13 • Java 17 (Temurin), -Xmx5G • MariaDB -------------------------------------------------------------- RESULTS -------------------------------------------------------------- CPU is a one-minute average for the whole game server process: core, mobs and bots together. 400% = all 4 cores. Bots online Server CPU (of 400%) Share of VPS 1000 ~103% ~26% 1200 ~105% ~26% 1500 ~120-150% ~30-37% • An empty server without bots uses ~40% by itself, so 1000 bots add about one core. • The bot AI itself (all bots together) takes 10-15% of one core for 1000-1500 bots. • Memory is stable, no leaks: - after GC the heap stays at ~2.8-2.9 GB with 800, 1000 and 1200 bots — about the same as the server uses by itself, without bots; - the heap low point does not grow over time: memory does not pile up, it is freed on every garbage collection; - a full night with 1500 bots with no out-of-memory errors (OutOfMemory), the server never crashed; - with -Xmx5G there is more than 2 GB of headroom. • A full night with 1500 bots ran stable. Meanwhile the bots live a full life: farming along routes, walking around towns, fishing, clans, scheduled PvP zones, TvT/CTF, Olympiad and raids. -------------------------------------------------------------- SETTINGS USED FOR THESE NUMBERS -------------------------------------------------------------- • AutobotsIterationDelayMs = 500 A bot thinks twice per second: enough to act like a real player without wasting CPU. • AutobotsMaxBots = 1000-1500 • ai.properties: AiTaskActiveDelay = 500 AggroCheckInterval = 500 Most of the load comes not from the bot code but from the mobs around the bots: bots bring locations to life, and the mobs start checking whom to attack. With these values they check twice per second instead of four times. The load is almost halved, and you can't see the difference: a mob notices its target a fraction of a second later. • MariaDB: innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit = 2 The database flushes its log to disk once per second instead of after every small query. With 1000+ bots there are many queries, and this removes most of the database load. A standard setting for game servers. • server.properties: AutoDestroyDroppedItemAfter = 120 Drops on the ground disappear after 2 minutes instead of 10. Bots kill a lot, and in 10 minutes tens of thousands of items piled up on the ground: extra memory, extra server work and database deletes. Two minutes is enough for players to pick up their own drops. Rule of thumb: a 4-core VPS handles 1000-1500 bots comfortably. For more, go for 6-8 cores. LICENSE • The license is bound to your VPS IP: the bots run only on the server with that IP. • Send the server IP when you buy. Price: 500$ Contact: Telegram @Vikos177 — https://t.me/Vikos177 Test the bots here: <DOWNLOAD LINK> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xpOII2X2fsUWekDIJk7POTMWu7ICpHJo/view After purchase you are added to a private Telegram group for clients: news, updates and support. ==============================================================
    • 💻 Supercharge your workflow with Claude Pro & Cursor AI. Clean setups with full warranty included!
    • 📦 Running out of Google Drive space? Upgrade to 5TB + Gemini Pro instantly on your own email.
    • AHAHAHAHAH ? Send it proofs here. I just wanted to sell my stuff, but this crazy Ukrainian just stole my money, and he does this all the time to other people. 
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..