Problem with RegisterGameServer

TheMentaL

Question

Ok here we go i use L2JNightly and i install the db manually and then im fixing the configs and running RegisterGameServer but the cmd windows opens but its nothing on it it can load i dont get any error or things like that ....

any solution ???

9 answers to this question

TheMental .. i downloaded yesterday L2JNightly Kamael Packs and didnt have any problem with RegisterGameServer .. maybe download it again ..

Wich server number are you trying to add ? If it's "0", it will not works. Try to register server number "1".

It will give you a txt file you need to rename in hexid.txt and cut/paste into the configutation folder of the gameserver.

ok please !! learn that You must 1st PUT YOUR PASSWORD IN login server/config/loginserver.properties

then in Game server/config/server.properties

and then GO TO THE LOGIN SERVER AND RUN THE RegisterGameServer.BAT!

pls Try this......... this is the correct step to register your server name..

Wich server number are you trying to add ? If it's "0", it will not works. Try to register server number "1".

It will give you a txt file you need to rename in hexid.txt and cut/paste into the configutation folder of the gameserver.

you think mental is noob ad didnt know it before???? muahahahahah

LOOL man server id "0" is register on barz llooll