Auto enchant

Raule can u help me a bit ? Before I never used l2 net ...

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=63273.0 this is the topic ?

Can u show me what i need to change , to enchant all items only with blessed enchants ?

DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING item_name "Vesper Buster"        // Here you need to change with what item you want to enchant

DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING normal_enchant_name "Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S)"        // The exact name of your normal enchant scroll

DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING blessed_enchant_name "Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S)"        // The exact name of you blessed enchant scroll(only for blessed enchants)

DEFINE_GLOBAL INT type_of_enchanting 6    // The method of enchanting you want set from 1-7 (see below):

// 1 - Normal enchant each One by One;

// 2 - Normal enchant each One to Top;

// 3 - Blessed enchant only one item;

// 4 - Blessed enchant each One to Top;

// 5 - Blessed enchant each One by One an keep the highest;

// 6 - Normal enchant each One by One and stop to Top;

// 7 - Blessed enchant each One by One and stop to Top;

DEFINE_GLOBAL INT keep_items_num 5        // How meny items you want to keep when enchanting One by One (for One by One enchanting + blessed)

DEFINE_GLOBAL INT enchant_to_top 16        // The top level witch enchantig should stop at (for One to Top enchanting + blessed)

DEFINE_GLOBAL INT enchant_safe 3        // Safe enchant level on witch normal anchant stop and continues with blessed (for Blessed enchanting)

// 7 - Blessed enchant each One by One and stop to Top;

IF i chose this one, this will be enchanted all items and stay at max enchant ? and start another one or ?

and if i want to enchant all items in inventory e.g. Valakas / antharas etc, i need put they all names in the first line ?