[HELP]L2j Freya error

djph4ntom

Question

I'm using L2jserver latest Freya revision

everytime more then 15-20 players login or after 30-45 minutes i restart server i get this errors in gameserver

Multiply prepared statement! SELECT classname FROM char_templates WHERE classid=

Multiply prepared statement! SELECT classname FROM char_templates WHERE classid=

after 1 hour-1hour and a half the errors start to flood the gameserver and crushes. plz i need help

11 answers to this question

Try to delete your custom scripts like buffer or other!!

and run the Server for test.

i think a custom script is wrong "at org.python.core.PyTableCode.call(Unknown Source)"

check all your python custom scripts.

hmm i dont know withthe multiply statement but you look in your mysql database in table char_templates?

i think the problem might be because of this code. its from Npc hero mod(makes normal npcs look like chars+hero aura)

if someone could check this code and tell me if this is why i get that error i would apreciate.

ty

link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RAYYJEJB