- 0
This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..
Question
xtremex
hello MxC users, is my first question here
I hope get a solutions to these stranger bug!
I put one count of item drop to mobs, we will kill him and drop the item but Only OnE in the inventory
I try to explain better: if the item DROPED use 1 inventory slot for count (3 enchant scrolls need 3 inventory slot)
you only get 1 slot (1 enchant).
Example: with the ADMIN char I go to item creation
I put the item ID: 959 (enchant scroll) and put Count "10"
when I check my inventory is only spawned 1 enchat
but the chat told 10 enchant weapon... spawned.
That problem is the same with the MOBS DROP.
Ps: that is with the item who take one slot by one item count.
I think is a java core bug.
I hope a solutions, thanks
Cheers
10 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now